Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
WellI cant because I ran the Project mover again, and now its all alien text
So then recompile something (anything!!!) and run the project mover. The project mover only MOVES files so when you run it, you have to compile again to put the files back for next time. Otherwise there is nothing to move. When you compile anything with Launcher it copies everything from codwawroot/mods/ to appdata/codwaw/mods/ so thats how you restore the files to be moved again. Once you understand this you will wonder how you could have missed it this whole time :D

If you have alien text after 1) compiling, then 2) running project mover on your map folder, then you didnt compile your ugx mod mod.ff.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Released new map called Death Cube
UNR34LxPyro's Groups
UNR34LxPyro's Contact & Social LinksUNR34LxPyroUNR34LxPYROUNR34LxPYROUNR34LxPYRO
Ok, when I build the mod for my map, then compile, then compile patch, then start the game, the start button doesn't work, and when i use the console it says, " Please build the fastfile associated with maps/MAPNAME.d3dbsp and try again, nvm I give up I just want to un-install it so I can just release the map without ported weapons
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Ok, when I build the mod for my map, then compile, then compile patch, then start the game, the start button doesn't work, and when i use the console it says, " Please build the fastfile associated with maps/MAPNAME.d3dbsp and try again, nvm I give up I just want to un-install it so I can just release the map without ported weapons
Your map's d3dbsp is missing - you have not successfully compiled your map on the Compile Level tab of launcher. Nothing to do with UGX Mod.
Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Released new map called Death Cube
UNR34LxPyro's Groups
UNR34LxPyro's Contact & Social LinksUNR34LxPyroUNR34LxPYROUNR34LxPYROUNR34LxPYRO
Well what do I have to do to get that file?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Well what do I have to do to get that file?
I just told you. You need to compile your map correctly.

Make sure you have the proper boxes checked and your map folder selected in the dropdown list:

Loading ...