Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Enthusiast
Akrylix's Groups
Akrylix's Contact & Social LinksmemeteamdreamMemeTeamDreamAkrylix
I've tried creating a custom map at least 10 times over. AKA, in my case, trying several times, radiant bugging out, or freezing, and me ending up having to delete all the files (around 3gb~ of files I think). I've done this multiple times over.
Most of the times, things won't show up for me to place, such as volume areas, or player spawns, or zombie models.
I deleted it again last month, and haven't tried re-installing since then. If anybody could help me with this, I may be willing to try again.
broken avatar :(
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Signature
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
I've tried creating a custom map at least 10 times over. AKA, in my case, trying several times, radiant bugging out, or freezing, and me ending up having to delete all the files (around 3gb~ of files I think). I've done this multiple times over.
Most of the times, things won't show up for me to place, such as volume areas, or player spawns, or zombie models.
I deleted it again last month, and haven't tried re-installing since then. If anybody could help me with this, I may be willing to try again.
i can try my best to assit you over skype my skype name is: hickle.meddows
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming
Is it the launcher or Radiant? Cuz if it is launcher, just run it as an admin. If it is Radiant, it may be because you didn't make the map in a script placer. Hope this helps  ;)

Loading ...