My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
anyone know where i can get prefabs that differ just the basic ones or sniperbolt prefabs. Like that are in a pack
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
you combine objects and make them. Best way to get prefabs
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
well im just new to this and i think what i was looking for are models. I was getting the 2 mixed up.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
well im just new to this and i think what i was looking for are models. I was getting the 2 mixed up.
I guess most people look on cgfactory for custom models but honestly you should create your own. You can download maya 8.5 and use the xmodel exporter plugin to export your creations to call of duty. A Third party created tool is also available for blender to do so which can be found here: http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php/Call_of_Duty:_Create_Models_with_Blender_(without_Maya)
If you are using maya I have a tutorial for exporting models to the game here: Radiant Tutorials: How to Get A Static Model From Maya Into Your Map

Sadly I cannot personally provide details to exporting from blender, but actually getting it into the game is shown in the tutorial above.

If I have completely overshot this and you are just looking for the stock models in world at war they can be found in Root/raw/xmodel and added by right clicking in the 2D view of radiant and going to misc>model which you can then navigate to the xmodel folder to choose a model to place in editor.
Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:10:15 am by SajeOne
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombiejelly's Groups
Thank you sir, this is what im talking about.  ;D

Loading ...