Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
ive been wondering for a long time. how do you make a prefab bigger and how do i increase the size of the player and zombie because i keep making the scale on the map too large. and its a massive pain to rescale the entire map.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you can select a prefab, right click and select "enter prefab" to make changes to that prefab which will effect them all, but you can not "scale" it

Nor can you scale players and zombies. Place an actor in your map in future in the area you are mapping to help you stay to scale ;)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
You can scale models and prefabs, for prefabs do what Harry said, for models add KVP:

Code Snippet
Plaintext

Key: modelscale

Value: *enter number here to define size increase*

i.e. modelscale 2 would make the model 2x bigger, 3 = 3x and so on

For future maps put an actor on your map to give you an idea of the size of players and to give a reference for how big stuff should be.

Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 09:54:20 am by Scobalula
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
You can scale models and prefabs, for prefabs do what Harry said, for models add KVP:

Code Snippet
Plaintext

Key: modelscale

Value: *enter number here to define size increase*

i.e. modelscale 2 would make the model 2x bigger, 3 = 3x and so on

For future maps put an actor on your map to give you an idea of the size of players and to give a reference for how big stuff should be.

i should add the modelsacle only works on static models, so any script_models or player/ai models will not scale
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Right click the prefab and 'enter prefab' like HarryBo said, then press 'i' and select everything in the prefab (if using models in the prefab filter them out first) and go to 'selection' - 'scale' and choose your desired size in all 3 axes. Then for the models do what HarryBo said and use the modelscale KVP.

how do i increase the size of the player and zombie because i keep making the scale on the map too large. and its a massive pain to rescale the entire map.
:lol: :lol: Press 'i' and select your whole map and then scale it down like described above.
Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:51:58 am by steviewonder87

Loading ...