UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Rooftops Revisited (Campaign/Coop level)

broken avatar :(
Created 2 years ago
by SPi
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.

Rooftops Revisited is a modern warfare themed custom campaign level for Call of Duty World At War.

This mod is not a sequel nor a prequel to the COD4 Rooftops Series. It is an extended redesign of the third level of the first Rooftops Campaign but this time for for World At War for the purposes of exploring the concept of co-op in the game using a modern themed level.

The mod brings lots of modern warfare elements such as an entirely redesigned menu based on the MW3 menu layout. Almost entirely using ingame assets like weapons, models, props and textures from the MW series.

The map is a redesign of the third level of the Fanmade Call of Duty 4 Rooftops Campaign. The whole level is entirely consistent of action packed gameplay.

The aproximate development time of this mod is one month. 15 days for the map making, and around 15 more for the assets and other fixes that were necessary.
There is a livestream playlist on youtube where the whole mapping proceedure of the map can be seen:

Map's Making Of YouTube Playlist

There is no actual story besides its ties with the Rooftops Campaigns where it's based on. The one and only objective is get on and fight through the Rooftops and secure the LZ so you can escape.

The map is optimized for co-op and it can be played from 1 up to 4 players. Each player will take the role of a different character in the level, however the roles are just visual. There's no actual difference besides starting weapons on characters.

The mod files are packed in a zip with a readme.txt that includes clear instructions on how to install of the mod.

The mod is created and tested in the original WAW version 1.7.1263. T4M is not necessary.

It is highly suggested to explore the rest of the Rooftop Series mod projects for COD4.

The mod was officially released on April 5, 2022 on moddb:

Moddb Release

However, since UGX is the largest WAW modding community, I thought it shouldn't be missing from here.

If you wish to watch the map before you play it, here's a 4 player co-op walkthrough of it.

Finally, here's the download link of the mod in mega.nz for you to download and play for yourself.
Installation instructions included in the file.

mega.nz

Enjoy!

Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 12:16:26 pm by SPi
<34:+1:3
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
Nice epic release for rooftops revisited on ugx SPi  :D

Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Numan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Numan's Contact & Social LinksProfileNaem
​ Fun little campaign mission for a good 5-10 minutes of entertainment. Not very often you see campaign mission mods for WaW so this is a breath of fresh air.

Nice job.
Date Registered: 11 January 2018
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
TUD's Groups
TUD's Contact & Social LinksTheUltimateDestroyer
I made a video on this, check it out - https://youtu.be/MZh81mLfE9c?t=637
Date Registered: 6 September 2019
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Vertasea's Groups
Vertasea's Contact & Social Links
As usual epic work SPi

Loading ...