Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
This Mod Requires T4M

First of all my greetings to you, I bring a bo3 map to waw, it is the pickle tower map, my friend Klaudeh gave me a hand with the base of the map, that is, the prefab to be able to continue and add the textures, weapons, etc. ... well I hope you enjoy the map. below I will leave a clarification of some bugs. As they know how to map it is not something easy and there is always one bug or another but hey... I hope you enjoy it.

what does my map bring?

Black Ops 3 Weapons

2 special weapons

And the rest look at you!! Enjoy!

Now some photos:

Bugs Info Readme!!:      

On the map I didn't put Respawn when falling into the void, since I forgot to do it and lately I don't have time to correct that, so if you try to do something weird or jump on a side that you shouldn't and get bugged, it's part of your responsibility, I don't missing in action.

There is a collision on the third or second floor of the tower that does not allow you to jump to the ladder, the others do. this is warned by the doubts, I think it is the least but hey, it is always good to report it.

There is a bug that usually appears rarely when it says something about "Japanese bones 128" so I sincerely tried to solve it but being Latino it still costs me a bit to learn 100% English since I only know basic English and I translate most of the tutorials.

And well, the last thing is that before you stream or record for YouTube, I recommend you first play for a while and try the map, and if everything is fine, upload it to YouTube, this is more than anything so that you don't feel embarrassed if the Some error pops up on the map, just calm down, I checked and I was able to play for a long time, but well, I'm reporting it because of an error that my previous minecraft tower had, something like this happened, but that was due to a spawn error more than anything. and well that's all below I will leave the downloads.

Informacion de Bugs Leer:

En el mapa no puse Respawn al caer al vacío, ya que se me olvidó hacerlo y últimamente no tengo tiempo de corregir eso, así que si intentas hacer algo raro o saltar en un lado que no deberías y te bugeas es parte y responsabilidad tuya!

Hay una colision en la tercera escalera o segunda , no me acuerdo, cuestion es que no te deja saltar en la escalera, es un detalle menor pero a tener en cuenta a la hora de querer escapar de los zombies, las demas partes de la torre funcionan exelente.

Hay un bug muy rarro que suele aparecer 1 vez al inciar , rarra ves.. que dice "japanese 128 bones" es probable que te saque del mapa pero no del juego asi que ojo con eso, como digo es rarra ves. ami desde que arme el mapa varias veces no me salio mas pero seguramente tarde o temprano aparecera, si aparece solo creen una nueva partida de nuevo y ya. en la siguiente no aparecera.

Y bueno lo ultimo que aveces a iniciar salen algunos errores de scripts pero sigan intentando y el mapa va a inciar y ya juegan normal.

Otra cosa que pido es que porfavor si hacen Stream o Graban para Youtube Siempre antes testeen el mapa mio primero y vean si es subible o no a youtube, esto mas que nada para que ustedes queden bien. igual me trate de asegurar de que al inciar no alla ningun error pero bueno . El juego es Traicionero aveces. y yo como no soy experto en progamacion bueno, todavia me cuesta apesar de años de mapear. y recuerden que mi mayoria de mapas siempre resibo ayuda de mis amigos "creep,shipu , klau, lion y etc" que tenemos ahi un grupo discord de modders en la cual nos ayudamos entre todo, tanto armas, texturas , ideas , etc.

En fin , lo ultimo a pedir es que recomienden mi canal de youtube, yo actualmente no puedo logear porque estoy esperando a mi numero de celular para recibir un codigo de confirmacion y recuperar mi cuenta de youtube, ya que pide dicho codigo pero bueno, apenas recupere mi cuenta espero contar con ese apoyo que pido que no cuesta nada... y nada eso. si leiste asta aca eres un crack! Gracias!!

you want to make a donation that is not mandatory, my paypal or email is "[email protected]

NOTA: Si quieren hacer una donacion que no es obligatorio mi paypal o correo es "[email protected]" Gracias!

Mediafire:

Google Drive:

If you want to support me skip this shortening:

Based on the version of TescoValueRice credits also to him Black Ops 3

Credits:

Shippuden

Creep115

Klaudeh

Lion

Cocacola 3 Litros

Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 06:46:43 pm by kielrgz
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 February 2021
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
qinjason's Groups
qinjason's Contact & Social Links
Wow! A new tower map! I really like!
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
Wow! A new tower map! I really like!
thy
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
Forget to mention/credit the true hero who brought the original version to Black Ops 3
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
Forget to mention/credit the true hero who brought the original version to Black Ops 3
ya

Double Post Merge: October 14, 2022, 07:00:24 am
Hello brother, I wanted to ask you if you have weapons or assets for cod waw since the ones I use are repeated so to speak, you had asked me for my discord so now I'll pass it on to you too... I wrote you several times but I don't know if you read my post...
Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 07:00:24 am by kielrgz
Date Registered: 11 January 2018
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
TUD's Groups
TUD's Contact & Social LinksTheUltimateDestroyer
I made a video on your map - https://youtu.be/7dOCF63hm_I
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
I made a video on your map - https://youtu.be/7dOCF63hm_I
I liked your video, and yes, the creators of custom maps, I mean us, we usually help each other on the maps, both with weapons, perks, bosses, but the camo of the weapons is 100% mine, I can make movable camouflages of anything ! Anyway, at the end of the year I'll get a Christmas map, maybe from minecraft or common, I don't know. I have to get money to buy a mouse since it broke and that's why I can't make maps but I can hardly go back! Cheers
:smile:1:D1
Date Registered: 11 January 2018
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
TUD's Groups
TUD's Contact & Social LinksTheUltimateDestroyer
Always great to see everyone working together. Cheers to all your future maps.
Date Registered: 13 February 2023
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
PLAYGUNATION's Groups
PLAYGUNATION's Contact & Social Links

Loading ...