Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
Doom Tower Beta v1.2

Hello!! I haven't brought a custom in months and well I wanted to bring a quick custom that I made in 5 days. The map, like any of my customs, has some bugs that do not affect the playability but I will clarify them below so you know what they are. Another thing is that if I see support in the sense that I see that there are people who play it, I will probably make more maps, but this time I don't think I will continue with the towers, but I will focus on normal maps. I learned to add effects and things that I like and well I want to implement it in some good custom map. I also apologize for some bugs, it is a bit difficult for me to put the scripts in sometimes and luckily I have friends in the community who help me when I make a mistake about something. hahaha I've been doing this for years but sometimes it's a little hard. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and I will be leaving information about what the map includes as well. greetings!!

BUGS README!!:

The bugs that you can find on the map will be how you see turning on the power and when you point to the "perks" drinks it appears that they need to activate the power. Even so, they will be able to drink the drink "If they activated the power, of course" that bug, I don't know why it is there, but it usually happens to me a lot on some of my maps. Other bugs could be that the textures sometimes do not load well on the map, that is, when you start the maps the zombies will appear white, that is, with white textures, this is solved by restarting the map from the main menu when you start the mod in waw, as if If you were to play again, well, like that. Other bugs that are quite annoying in my personal opinion are, for example, that when you want to start on the map you get some errors before starting and you have to press play until it stops. I usually don't know why it happens, some told me that it is due to the use of T4M so I don't know. but the map clarified that it starts sooner or later if or after about 3 or 4 attempts and if you are lucky on the first try. and last but not so important is that sometimes if you hit the drinks or camp from there the zombies will go first where you camped in the drink and dsp will come for you, "sometimes it usually happens not always" but I advise not to do it because the zombies will They will decide yes or yes since not everyone will have that behavior. Beyond that, the rest works well. Surely there are one or another bug but it does not affect the playability or the goal of the map, which is to reach the final. If you read this, I thank you! I also appreciate constructive criticism!

When you appear on the map, you will appear with the Colt but you will have the Kendall as your second weapon. I wanted to make it main but I don't know what happened and I couldn't. There is also a bug that when the map starts, it starts with rounds, I recommend restarting it until the timer goes down. That means that the map will now be as it should, I apologize for so many errors! I haven't made maps in a while.

UPDATE 17/12/2023 The map was optimized to avoid the gspawn error, it is still in beta so it is not 100% confirmed=16px.

MAP INFO:
BLACK OPS PERKS

Purchasable Final

Infinite Warfare Weapons , BO2 Weapons

2 Bosses

Soul Boxes

Credits:

Gympie6
Klaudeh
Creep15
Thunderfrost
Shippuden
Ugx Mods
Rikoz

DOWNLOAD MAP:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OSmS51GwP8aB5e87-pNis4_NjOdmuZsw/view?usp=sharing "EL ERROR SIGUE ASI QUE CUANDO LO SOLUCIONE BORRARE ESTE TEXTO, EL ERROR G SPAWN"

NOTE: I forgot how to put the download button! XD

Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 02:10:15 pm by kielrgz
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 November 2015
Last active: 11 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Unknown soldier
Signature
They say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for.
Zeewey's Groups
Zeewey's Contact & Social Linkszeewey1zeeweeyZeewey"Zee weey"
My friend and I had the same error message twice : g_spawn. Good map but we can't play it because of this :/
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups

My friend and I had the same error message twice : g_spawn. Good map but we can't play it because of this :/

They reduce the number of zombie bodies that fall to the ground in options and it is solved.
Date Registered: 29 November 2015
Last active: 11 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Unknown soldier
Zeewey's Groups
Zeewey's Contact & Social Linkszeewey1zeeweeyZeewey"Zee weey"
We were both at minimal
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
I'll see if I fix it these days and update.
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 5 July 2022
Last active: 16 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Lava_Wills's Groups
Lava_Wills's Contact & Social Links
seems that mech and ape only spawn once? I have not seen them spawn since i killed them once
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups

It usually appears later, so that it does not have a repeated reappearance. and I fixed some errors so if you can download the new version.
:thumbsup-smiley:1

Loading ...