Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt

"Crossfire HALF LIFE 1 Remake"

Español:

Hola a todos, hoy  traigo  un mapa que  actualmente esta en beta,  lo subo ahora porque quiero

que lo prueben y aparte que con estudios de la universidad voy a demorar en traer

actualizaciones pero las habra porque es un mapa mio favorito que quise recrear y compartir.

Quiero avisar que el mapa contiene algunos Bugs  que ya explicare mas abajo cuales son.

Otra cosa es que actualmente mi cuenta de youtube no logea por lo que creare otro canal

pronto...

Bugs:

Al principio para entrar hay q darle en single player hasta que funcione porque tirara error. Eso lo tratare de corregir.

Al tomar  Quick y caer al suelo, no tendrass ningun arma para defenderte si caes, lo correguire en la proxima actualizacion. (ARREGLADO)

los zombis aveces caminan bugeados un poco en algunas zonas del mapa, asi  que  use paredes invisibles para  que  los zombis caminen un poco mejor y para evitar que jugadores esten abusando de saltar en ventana a ventana.

Hay otras cosas mas pero entiendan que esto es beta y que prometo actualizaciones y mejoras cuando yo tenga tiempo.

El mapa requiere de momento T4M

English:

Hello everyone, today I bring a map that is currently in beta, I'm uploading it now because I want

you to try it and apart from the fact that with university studies it will take time to bring updates

but there will be updates because it is a favorite map of mine that I wanted to recreate and

share .

Bugs:

At the beginning to enter you have to hit it in single player until it works because it will throw an error. I will try to correct that.

zombies sometimes walk a bit bugged in some areas of the map, so use invisible walls to make zombies walk a bit better and to prevent players from abusing window-to-window jumping.

There are other things but understand that this is beta and that I promise updates and improvements when I have time.

When you take Quick and fall to the ground, you will have no weapon to defend yourself if you fall, I will correct it in the next update.When you take Quick and fall to the ground, you will have no weapon to defend yourself if you fall, I will correct it in the next update. (FIXED)

De momento  solo subire la version normal y en estos dias la hardcore que seran zombis de verruckt. ( corredores mas rapidos  que el mapa este )

At the moment I will only upload the normal version and these days the hardcore that will be verruckt zombies. (runners faster than this map)

Descarga/Download:
drive.google.com

Credits:

Thunderfrost

Shippuden

NGKlaude

Coca 3 litros

Klaudeh

Gympie5

Rikoz

Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 02:53:37 pm by kielrgz
:smitten:3
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 January 2018
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
TUD's Groups
TUD's Contact & Social LinksTheUltimateDestroyer
Here is my gameplay - https://youtu.be/hU2o9DVdlSk
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
Here is my gameplay - https://youtu.be/hU2o9DVdlSk

Thanks, update the map, fix the perks and your call of duty 5 in options, activate the specular so you can see that the camos that I use are actually gold xD
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 3 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Shortener Download link replaced with direct link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/17vhyJ3WOVwY9OpoGAqk5R3ksvoyrHLd4/view).

Only a shortener link to ouo.io is disallowed. A direct link must be present at first!
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
Download link was removed. Only a shortener link to ouo.io is disallowed. A direct link must be present!
read  mensagge imbox
Date Registered: 9 January 2019
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
TheShineSouth's Groups
TheShineSouth's Contact & Social LinksPurple#3404 TheShineSouthshinesouth19 The Shine South
Here is my gameplay https://youtu.be/BDqiGNddbcE

Loading ...