Date Registered: 11 December 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
bweaver99's Groups
bweaver99's Contact & Social Links
Zombies tend to walk down the stairs while they are INSIDE THE STAIRS i got downed by a zombie that was through the stairs but i couldnt see.

I like the map though, very challenging and fun.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 November 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Crazedpanda56's Groups
Crazedpanda56's Contact & Social Links
How does one simply PaP on this map.It says you can in the description.
Date Registered: 19 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
imduhhazn's Groups
imduhhazn's Contact & Social Links
where is the pack a punch
Date Registered: 1 August 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
4NDR3's Groups
4NDR3's Contact & Social Links
how can activeid the god mod i need help please
This Map Is Very Fun but ragequit afther of second door
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
Signature
I strongly advise ignoring any previous post I made as an edgy and cynical teenager
zsftw115's Groups
how can activeid the god mod i need help please
This Map Is Very Fun but ragequit afther of second door

you can activate godmode by playing Black Ops 3 because they made it so easy now

I found this map to be pretty cool, but with a lot of shit that takes away from it. Some stuff I liked such as the Wunderfizz, the new weapons, Origins pack a punch was pretty nice to see, and I really liked the fact that all zombies are killed at the exact same time when you grab a nuke powerup. But there was a lot of stuff that I either didn't like or just didn't make sense. First, what is the point of being able to deactivate power? There's literally nothing that changes other than the fact that your perks deactivate. Second, why doesn't the RGMII have the official animations? There are plenty of people you can find that have the original animations for it, so there really is no point in there being custom animations. I also ran into a massive amount of bugs. I got Tombstone from the Wunderfizz in solo and when I went down with Quick Revive, I was stuck with the downed vision and I couldn't get out of it. I was stuck with the black and white screen and I couldn't hear a lot of sound. Another thing, zombies can't get you when you're in the pack a punch area, making an easy round-skip glitch. I literally went into the PaP area at round 15, took a nap, and woke up on round 23. Also, you  can see the Wunderfizz through the ground under the fences around the map, and a black box. Lastly, you can get on top of fucking EVERYTHING in this map and get into glitches without even trying. This map is cool, but needs so much fixing that it's not even funny.
Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:19:00 pm by zsftw115
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
you can activate godmode by playing Black Ops 3 because they made it so easy now

I found this map to be pretty cool, but with a lot of shit that takes away from it. Some stuff I liked such as the Wunderfizz, the new weapons, Origins pack a punch was pretty nice to see, and I really liked the fact that all zombies are killed at the exact same time when you grab a nuke powerup. But there was a lot of stuff that I either didn't like or just didn't make sense. First, what is the point of being able to deactivate power? There's literally nothing that changes other than the fact that your perks deactivate. Second, why doesn't the RGMII have the official animations? There are plenty of people you can find that have the original animations for it, so there really is no point in there being custom animations. I also ran into a massive amount of bugs. I got Tombstone from the Wunderfizz in solo and when I went down with Quick Revive, I was stuck with the downed vision and I couldn't get out of it. I was stuck with the black and white screen and I couldn't hear a lot of sound. Another thing, zombies can't get you when you're in the pack a punch area, making an easy round-skip glitch. I literally went into the PaP area at round 15, took a nap, and woke up on round 23. Also, you  can see the Wunderfizz through the ground under the fences around the map, and a black box. Lastly, you can get on top of fucking EVERYTHING in this map and get into glitches without even trying. This map is cool, but needs so much fixing that it's not even funny.

Thanks for reporting your feedback and the bugs, however I find it to be inadequate. Would you mind sending me a PM with certain elaboration as to the bugs?
Date Registered: 1 November 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Axim's Groups
Axim's Contact & Social Links
Hey man I played you're map and I loved it alot pretty much one of the best maps I've played in a long time but I can't seem to find anything else and I'm completely stumped I would love you're map even more if I was able to explore it and find where all the other stuff is, I understand you don't wanna disclose this information in public to spoil this for the other players so could you PM me about it?  :)
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Hey man I played you're map and I loved it alot pretty much one of the best maps I've played in a long time but I can't seem to find anything else and I'm completely stumped I would love you're map even more if I was able to explore it and find where all the other stuff is, I understand you don't wanna disclose this information in public to spoil this for the other players so could you PM me about it?  :)

Frettably, it's too late for that, people have already been spoiling the location of the shootable trigger, which is required in order to further one's experience of this map.
Date Registered: 20 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Uber Turtles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Just beat it, great map! The teleporter can be opened by turning off the teleporter of and then shooting the book shelf on the bottom floor and finally turning the power back on again.
Date Registered: 4 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ToxicGamerYT's Groups
ToxicGamerYT's Contact & Social Links
were is the pack a punch and ending? :gusta:
Date Registered: 25 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dav81's Groups
Dav81's Contact & Social Links
Really enjoyed your first map,congrats. Few issues with the stairs but good job overall. (my first ever comment on this site) :)
Date Registered: 4 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ToxicGamerYT's Groups
ToxicGamerYT's Contact & Social Links
How do i get to pack a punch? :gusta:
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
Really enjoyed your first map,congrats. Few issues with the stairs but good job overall. (my first ever comment on this site) :)

Thank you very much and welcome to UGX! :)
Date Registered: 6 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ibrahim11021's Groups
ibrahim11021's Contact & Social Links
hi i saw ppsh on the table pls tell me how to get it thanks ur map is awsome :D
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
hi i saw ppsh on the table pls tell me how to get it thanks ur map is awsome :D

Thanks and you can't, it was a voluntary troll.  :troll: :troll: :troll:

Loading ...