Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Wolf's Groups
Wolf's Contact & Social Links
Hey,

I played WaW on four occasions.  The first was on the Console (PS3), then I played on the PC with the maps soon after.  Then I quit and started playing again.  At this point the modding community seemed really dead.  The only good thing was GBomb was still modding at this point - but nothing new was really coming out.  I just noticed UGX and reinstalled WaW and I am presently surprised.  It's a little low on map-count right now but the features are brilliant and for some reason the Christmas map is just SO AWESOME <elves, lulz>! (yea, I know I'm a little late for christmass) 

How easy is it to take an old map file and configure the UGX mod into it?  For private use unless I get the author's permission to reupload it of course.  I'd love to turn some of my old favorite mods (GBomb) into UGX mods.  Though, I dont think very many release their map file.

Bye,
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Chunkdogg9's Contact & Social LinksChunkdogg9Chunkdogg00Chunkdogg9
Well if you didnt make the map and don't have the files for radiant and stuff then you can't do it.

Loading ...