I got it working, however I didn't do anything or refer to the FAQ, which i looked at first when my problem began and it was of no help. I don't know if it is a random error that happens with the program or what, but I've been able to install hundreds of programs perfectly but UGX. In sight of this, I believe it is a rare error with the program and I have no fault on my end.
It's always a fault on the user end at this point. The only involvement we have is whether we have added extra support for the hundreds of unknown specific cases on the user-side. Something about the state of your computer or antivirus or running programs etc must have changed because I assure you nothing has been changed on the server or in the application recently, which are the only two things we are responsible for and have control over.
If you figure out what causes it, let me know so that it can be added to the FAQ.