UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

One or Two Maps will not Launch? Any Help please...

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by CraftBrewMan
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
I have a bunch of maps that work, however I cannot get Nazi_Zombie_Neverdie or Nazi_Zombie_Raygun_V2 to launch.

I have seen these maps played on YouAlwaysWin but not launching on my machine.  All others so far do (newer maps??)

Basically either launching through the map manager or through the MODS screen, they appear to launch, my screen goes dark for about 3 seconds and then I end up right back at the map manager or MODS screen.

I have even tried to type /Map Nazi_Zombie_Nerverdie under the ~ but still nothing.

Any help please would be really appreciated.  P.S I am very new to custom zombies so please try to explain in detail.
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
Why would it take you back to map manager?  :poker:
I don't quite understand your issue... Is it that the menu does not say "Play" at the top when you run a mod or map?

I'm giving this to you anyways even if you know it because I don't really know your issue:

1. Install Map/Mod Correctly into the mods folder.
2. Run game
3. Go to mods
4. Select your mod and activate it
5. If it doesn't say "Play ZombieMapName" or something then hit "~"
6. Enter the maps name no caps no spaces like this: /map nazi_zombie_potatoes
7. Sometimes the name of the mod or map is NOT the name of the command. Example: Potato Survival is the maps name. The command sometimes won't be /map nazi_zombie_potato so check back to the mod page.

If nothing helped, then explain yourself more in the reply.
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
Hi there,

So i did exactly what you recommended and still nothing.  All of my maps are in the same folder.  Ome of them is called Nazi_Zombie_raygun so I up top:  /map nazi_zombie_raygun   It brings me back to the main screen but there is no addtional buttons etc.  It just looks like it failed to launch.  I am so frustrated because I saw both maps on Youalwayswin and wanted to play them.

Any other advice?  All of the file names in the folder also are named nazi_zombie_raygun

Loading ...