Date Registered: 27 February 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
xzbrowniezx's Groups
xzbrowniezx's Contact & Social Links
hey guys im wanting a remastered nacht map with perks pack a punch etc i downloaded one but it does seem to work also if is in the wrong place let me know and i shall move it :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
tannnnnaiirrr's Groups
hey guys im wanting a remastered nacht map with perks pack a punch etc i downloaded one but it does seem to work also if is in the wrong place let me know and i shall move it :)
If I were you, I'd just make your own map. There are about 2 billion remastered maps for Nacht
Date Registered: 27 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
xzbrowniezx's Groups
xzbrowniezx's Contact & Social Links
If I were you, I'd just make your own map. There are about 2 billion remastered maps for Nacht
never actually made my own map only been pc gaming a month or 2 and got waw a few days back i am thinking of attempting making a map though just need to learn and get a few ideas down
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I believe DidUKnowIPwn made a gun mod, and im pretty sure it includes the pack a punch. Dont think it has perks though, not sure
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Thompson's Groups
Thompson's Contact & Social Links
never actually made my own map only been pc gaming a month or 2 and got waw a few days back i am thinking of attempting making a map though just need to learn and get a few ideas down
I know making maps can be hard since it involves a lot of coding but I suspect swapping out guns is simply just swapping codes for guns? Or is it not that simple?

I've always wanted to play the stock zombie maps with COD 4 guns; is there a place were I can find the code for those 4 stock maps?

Harry, do you have a link? I found a "Rollon's Gun Mod", that what you were talking about?
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I know making maps can be hard since it involves a lot of coding but I suspect swapping out guns is simply just swapping codes for guns? Or is it not that simple?

I've always wanted to play the stock zombie maps with COD 4 guns; is there a place were I can find the code for those 4 stock maps?

Harry, do you have a link? I found a "Rollon's Gun Mod", that what you were talking about?
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5607.0
This is for my Gun mod that Harry's said, it includes a PaP. I could include the Perks but it's already Nacht why should I add it :/
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
^^ Yup this is what I was referring you to :)
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Thompson's Groups
Thompson's Contact & Social Links
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5607.0
This is for my Gun mod that Harry's said, it includes a PaP. I could include the Perks but it's already Nacht why should I add it :/
Awesome great! THanks! Just saw a clip on your Twitch channel. Looks awesome! Can't wait to play it with my friends!

Also - speaking of which ~ is there some sort of WaW problem with in-game chat? I tried talking via the in-game voice chat but it didn't work. So we just ended up using Skype instead ....

Loading ...