UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Music Soundalias is stopping itself, then restarting.

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by LilRobot
Date Registered: 4 August 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
not real
LilRobot's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
LilRobot's Contact & Social LinkslilrobawtlilrobotDrLilRobotDrLilRobot
getting a little fed up, been trying to figure this one out for a while. at a completely random interval (changes every time i play the sound!), the sound will randomly stop, then play from the beginning again, even though the PlayLocalSound is only run once. i'm assuming it has something to do with the alias, but i don't know what could be making it conflict. no other song is playing!

PLEASE NOTE: this is a Black Ops soundalias!

Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,file,template,loadspec,secondary,group,vol_min,vol_max,team_vol_mod,dist_min,dist_max,dist_reverb_max,volume_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,volume_min_falloff_curve,reverb_min_falloff_curve,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,pitch_min,pitch_max,team_pitch_mod,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,spatialized,type,loop,randomize_type,probability,start_delay,reverb_send,duck,pan,center_send,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop_percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,is_big,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,real_delay,subtitle,mature,doppler,futz,context_type,context_value,compression,timescale,music,fade_in,fade_out,pc_format,pause,stop_on_death,bus,snapshot,voice_limit,file_xenon,file_size_xenon,file_ps3,file_size_ps3,file_pc,file_size_pc,file_wii,file_size_wii,source_csv,language

mus_ritual,raw\sound\mus\ritual_music.wav,mus_normal_2d,front_end,,music,100,100,100,0,0,0,default,default,allon,rdefault,8,priority,8,reject,0,0,0,100,100,0,1,2d,streamed,nonlooping,,1,0,0,vork_music_ending,quad,0,0,0,0,0.5,0.5,no,yes,none,1000,no,,both,no,no,,,75,no,yes,0,0,wma,yes,no,world,music,no,no_file,0,no_file,0,raw\sound\mus\ritual_music.wav,0,no_file,0,spl_music,all
i noclipped all the way out of the map so i couldn't hear anything anymore, and the song played through just fine. i feel like it has something to do with zombies voices colliding but...
here's my soundalias.
Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:09:30 am by LilRobot

Loading ...