Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
modric's Groups
modric's Contact & Social Links34 Mockingbird Lane
I am aware that its not his fault, as I have gotten his perks to work, but adding in buildables has given me the following errors- cannot buy perks, turn power on, cant keep weapons from box, a zombie hit will freeze the game for a second and then not register as a hit, the hud shows ammo count as 0/0. I appreciate what he did to provide these mods but my map isnt even playable anymore and I want to remove them. How do I go about removing his mods from my map? His mods included changes to script including weapons.gsc, spawner, dlc3 and more. If I can just play my map, even without his add ons I will be happy.
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
"Mod builder lied. Everything isn't ok."
pwman123's Groups
pwman123's Contact & Social Linkspwman123pwman123pwman123
I am aware that its not his fault, as I have gotten his perks to work, but adding in buildables has given me the following errors- cannot buy perks, turn power on, cant keep weapons from box, a zombie hit will freeze the game for a second and then not register as a hit, the hud shows ammo count as 0/0. I appreciate what he did to provide these mods but my map isnt even playable anymore and I want to remove them. How do I go about removing his mods from my map? His mods included changes to script including weapons.gsc, spawner, dlc3 and more. If I can just play my map, even without his add ons I will be happy.

This happened to me too. Did you fix it and how?
Edit: you didn't follow the instructions correctly.
Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:25:05 am by pwman123

Loading ...