Date Registered: 27 November 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
A Devious Lobster's Contact & Social LinksDeviousLobsterxXxDeviousLobsterxXxDeviousLob16A Devious LobsterXDeviousLobsterX
Hello i need help with the converter because its the only part of the program in launcher that doesn't work in the mod tools.
I will begin with my current situation with the converter with asset manager when i tried to pc convert my custom textures it wont work. What i have done is clicked on the converter application in the root folder of waw in bin unfortunately for me i got six errors and these errors where the files that i didn't have preventing me from converting my custom textures.

These are the files that are missing in my root folder of cod waw as i have checked were the files located and i know for definite i don't have them. They definitely don't appear as hidden files.

These are the files that i'm missing.

Files missing:
C:Program Files (x86)ActivisionCall of Duty - World at War   exture_assetsmenu
“Loadscreen_nazi_zombie_oldtown”
C:Program Files (x86)ActivisionCall of Duty - World at Warawmaterials
“menu_map_nazi_zombie_oldtown”
“minimap_map_nazi_zombie_oldtown”
“Mission_screen_nazi_zombie_oldtown”
Alot of them refer back to "oldtown"

when it referred to six errors not to sure if it referred to these ones as well.
these two files are in raw/maps
 "Mp/mp_unit_test"
"sp_unit_test"

If anyone can give me any technical support for these files that will be great. It will also be reassuring for you to be honest about the options i have to approach this problem it would be appreciated.

For all i know everything in the modtools works apart from the converter when i try to pc convert my custom textures in asset manager.

I dont know if i require them exactly but i am a little unsure,

Lastly i know my images to convert either has to be in the file format of DDS or TGA with the power of two which is what i've done.

Loading ...