UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Who here would be willing to be a part of a small mapping team?

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by mini0013xx
Date Registered: 11 August 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mini0013xx's Groups
mini0013xx's Contact & Social Links
I was thinking about starting up a small single player project, but I don't want to get going with it unless I know people are willing to sign up for it.

The idea:
The Germans and Japanese have secret technology to go into different timelines, attempting to take over the world in other ways. The year is 1946 on a remote island, and the Russians and Americans have teamed up to stop this final Axis plot.

The first level would be the fight on the island getting to the machine. The last level would be about going through a place between time and stopping the machine from working across all timelines. The levels in the middle: going into different locations throughout history, or in the future, and fighting the Axis there collecting various things along the way to shut off the machine.

The total amount of levels would be anywhere between 4 and 10 levels, depending on how many people contribute.

If anybody is interested in a project like this, leave a comment and let me know. I started working on this project before, but realized a long time ago that working on multiple maps is not attainable unless if each map is five minutes long.

Thank you for your time.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Dude, I just spoke to the WAW engine limits and they told me that they're gunu keep this project from going anywhere  :(
Date Registered: 11 August 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mini0013xx's Groups
mini0013xx's Contact & Social Links
Dude, I just spoke to the WAW engine limits and they told me that they're gunu keep this project from going anywhere  :(

Is it impossible to make a multilevel mod for world at war? The project isn't looking for anything too crazy.

Loading ...