Date Registered: 7 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Have a great day.
1.What (in your opinion) is the most overrated Treyarch map?
2.What (in your opinion) is the most underrated Treyarch map?
3.What (in your opinion) is the most overrated custom map?
4.What (in your opinion) is the most underrated custom map?

What are my opinions, you may ask.

1.Well, I feel as though Moon and Origins are quite overrated, but that doesn't mean I think people go on about them a lot... full stop, I think these maps aren't all that great and so when someone goes on about them or praises them, I feel that they going on about the wrong maps, they are over hyping | overrating them.

2.I think as the release of maps has went on, they have usually gotten worse and worse over time. I thought Mob of the Dead was quite alright, but its not as underrated as the first 4 maps and Ascension (Back in the better days). Also, lets not forget Farm, Town and Bus Depot (Not saying they are all that great either, in fact these maps are just crap).

3.Well..., this might get awkward. In my opinion, The Swan and Leviathan come to mind. I definitely don't think these maps are bad, but again, I wasn't a big fan of Moon, so Leviathan gets it the worse for me. Both creative and greatly made maps though.

4.This one is actually really different. The same issue I have is with the Treyarch maps too, that the newer, the more praised and talked about, so ... the older..., the less praised. I use to watch Yoteslaya and ESSOfps, so I usually think back to those really unique ones. TMG Fun, Hello Kitty (Kind of), just those old ones that, compared to todays average map, are stupid and so ... so stock.

I could go on for a while and the longer I spend typing all this, the more I wanna carry on typing about past and present maps saying "This map is underrated and this one ... and this one... and this one... and this one".

I can't wait to see what people put and of course, lets be nice and respect each others opinions. I like to think this community can be amazing and polite.... and god damn fucking dank bro...

broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Overrated custom maps? I guess mine.
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
1.What (in your opinion) is the most overrated Treyarch map?
2.What (in your opinion) is the most underrated Treyarch map?
3.What (in your opinion) is the most overrated custom map?
4.What (in your opinion) is the most underrated custom map?

1. Der Riese (great map, but given way too much credit imo)
2. Moon (sweet map although nobody I've talked to really enjoys it all that much)
3. Cheese Cube Unlimited (sorry ZK, creative map idea but way too much hype given to it)
4. Panic Center (literally one of my favorite maps, truly great map imo, I dare you to check it out :))

Loading ...