Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Stuffed_Oatmeal's Contact & Social LinksStuffedOatmeal
when i try to launch  my map i get this script run time error
                                                              cannot cast undefined to string: ( 'file/_zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc' line 60
                                                           Targets= GetEntArray( self.Target, "targetname" );

Error: called from:
                                                                     ( file 'maps/_zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc' , line 32)
                                                                         zombie_doors thread door_init();

Error:called from:
                                                                     (file 'maps/_zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc' , line 8 )
                                                                         init_blockers () ;

(file 'maps/_zombiemode.gsc' , line 62)
                                                                     maps/_zombiemode_blocker_new.gsc::init() ;

(file'maps/nazi_zombie_mapname.gsc , line 116)
                                                                     maps/_zombiemode::main() ;

(file'maps/nazi_zombie_mapname.gsc , line 9)
                                                                          main()

i know as a matter of fact that i never messed with these script _zombiemode_blocker_new.gsc ever and all i added to my mapname.gsc and zombiemode were scripts for black ops perks and i had them in my map up and running perfectly fine  and then one day i just moved the spawn point for my carachter and then i got these errors

i would appreciate help thanks

Loading ...