UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Need IDEAS. Out of ideas for a sequence in my mission.

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by SPi
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Well, turns out, I'm a little bit out of ideas for a sequence in one of my missions.
Anyone want to discuss it and offer some new ideas about it?
Well here's the thing. The player and his friends are witnessing a chopper chase from on top of some rooftops and then the hostile chopper comes back and faces them. Then the chopper fires a few rockets on the player and his friends.
My ideas are the following.

Case 1: The player has 2 seconds to move away with his allies, who move either way to a safer position, but the safer position is in a lower alley so jumping down a  200 unit floor is not very innovative, isn't it?

Case 2: Somehow, when the chopper starts firing, the player will fly way from rocket explosions and eventually land on the designated location.
This would be cool to do, but i don't know either animating or how to do it with script.

So what I ask for here is to tell me if those ideas could do or offer some other ones since you have a basic idea of how the sequence will be.

Loading ...