UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

My ideas for UGX mods (Weapons, perks, and enemies.)

broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by BamDeafPie
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
BamDeafPie's Contact & Social LinksDeafGamerDuckyDeafDucky
First of all, please excuse my written english. English is not my first language.

Second, I hope this is right place for me to post my ideas here. However if that idea is being used by someone else then please exclude that and let me know! Thanks for your time and give review if you like! Keep that in mind, everything can be possible.

Third, forgot to add one more thing. I have no experience at all with codding. This ideas are purpose to give coders and mappers think of something better. (Not intend to say like they are lack of creative. I want to provide more for creative. Get what I mean?)

PERKS:

Two are better than one: Allows you to dual wield any weapons expect for wonder weapons. $3000

Hoarder: Double the magazine. Example: without perk, 30/120. With perk, 30/240. Also apply for upgraded weapons. $4000

Diamond knife: Double the melee damage. $2000

Shell: Can take one more hit by enemies and reduce the explosion damage by half. (So that don't defeat the purpose of PhD and Juggernut.) Also can be stack able with juggernut and PhD. $3500

More Slots!: Adds three more perk slots! (More Slots perk will not take any slot but are view-able on screen to let you know that you do have three more slots.) $5000

Upgrade Pro: This perk will double the all perks effect (It will work if you drink Upgrade Pro first. However, are not apply to Shell, More Slots, Two are better than one, and Juggernut. To prevent from making game more easier.) $8000

Jesus Take A Wheel!: Once you go down, the AI Character will spawn and clear out the area near you and revives you and give you one random perk. What Would Jesus Do? $2000

BURN BABY BURN!: Double the fire damage done to enemies. $3000

Wonder Weapons:

Blue Wraith: 2/60. Double barrel with blue flames that blew the zombies into dust. The dust will become into blue wisp and move to near target and burns the target. (Will not instant kill the zombies if touched by blue flames, instead it will burns; damages over time.)

UPGRADE: Hell Fury: 4/120. Fires two bullets. Fire balls creates blast (explosion) and burn the zombies within zone of blast.

That is all in my mind at this moment. Meanwhile, please comment what you think! Also you can throw in your ideas in here. I am cool with that.

When I finally think of something, I will update this post.

Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Interesting ideas but a decent amount of flaws.

First there is no duel wielding support in the engine, we are trying to create our own but if we do succeed that means we have to go back and re-animate 20/30+ plus weapons which we don't have time for.

The horder idea is already being done with deadshot to compensate for the fact that it doesn't have auto head aim.

Diamond knife could be done but it seems like a very generic perk that has already been done multiple times and just probably wouldn't be worth it.

Shell :The explosion damage is already completely taken away so the shell perk wouldn't really make sense, it would just be a juggernogg upgrade.

More Slots: All the perks are already unlocked, you can get all the perks at once in the mod so this perk would be useless.

Upgrade Pro: Just seems like another way to make it easier for the players, its not bringing anything new to the table.

Jesus take a wheel: Interesting idea really, but we already have who's who and second chance so we don't really need anymore revive perks.

Burn baby burn: The only fire weapons we have are the german machine and the hell fire at the moment and they have infinite damage. The german machine damage will be changed but we most likely would want the upgraded damage to be the goal of upgrading not so you can buy another perk also.

Blue Wrath: The hellfire is already planned to have an effect similar to this

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
More Perks: I think that CoD:WaW didn't have any perk limit as there were only four in stock maps. More Perks would be useless.
Diamond Knife: UGX already plans to make ballistic knife which when meleed it does double damage, but another melee damage multiplier um.... I don't know.
Two are better than one: CoD:WaW doesn't support dual wielding and as Saje stated they are trying to make their own but it will take a while I think. Implementing dual wielding for every weapon would delay the 1.1 release.
Jesus take a wheel!: Well the AI in zombies are very stupid and can easily die without you. Your chances of being revived would be 0%. And as Saje stated 2 revive perks are enough. But nice idea though.

Loading ...