My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming

Map By: MakeCents and Tudark

The Basics: NASA scientists in the late 21st century have developed an endless source of power with debris found in space. They have built a new space station just out of Earth's orbit to pick up the debris and process it into power. Most of the debris are meteors; they come up through a shoot and into nuclear generators to have their plasma energy analyzed and sent to earth via spaceship. But after just a few days the scientists working the generators have become  extremely sick. Within a couple more days they are dead. Except one... Teams of armed guards have attempted to find the missing scientist. And they found him alright. He was infected, turned into the undead...just like those guards. Soon the whole space station was infected. And the people on Earth. It is up to you and the 3 other uninfected scientists to find the energy and reverse its gravitational pull...

Pros: I never get tired of this map. I have played this map probably 6 times, and one of the features I enjoy the most is the replayability aspect. Every time you start a game, you spawn in a different room with different starting weapons. I love the story behind this map, and the campaign featured in this map is extremely fun. The goal of this map is to save Earth. You must do that by turning on the power cells, teleporting to a lab in the space station, where you must collect three card keys. Then, you must bring them to the doors and enter in the codes that are provided on the cards, opening up Sector 9 (the final area) where you must turn on gravity and then lock it up with these space locks. The codes you must enter in was really cool, and I loved that the map was made up of searching for the objectives, but they weren't in extremely hard places. The detail was fantastic, what with the Extinction-like pods that spawned nova crawlers, to the labs with blood splattered on the walls and computer systems everywhere. It is just like a science fiction novel. The feel of the map makes you feel like you are alone with the eerie footsteps, and the echoing. The custom textures of the perks, and the custom perk machines themselves were amazing, and all of the guns, some from Halo, and some from Dead Space, were very well implemented making slaying zombies very fun.

Cons: There were a few problems with this map though. When you put on the space suit, the really cool ammo counter gets in the way of your point count, almost completely obstructing them. The view of Sector 9 (the center of the space station) from the hallways was a little bland, as it was just a plain gray texture. Another thing I really didn't like about this map was all of the long hallways. They were all almost identical, and it got boring running through four of them just to grab one thing.   

Conclusion: Overall a very enjoyable map. I highly recommend this map to anybody who likes zombies with objectives or feels like wasting some time on gun game. The weapons were great, I just loved the camo for the Pack-a-Punched Blundergat. The cool perk machines added some variety to the map and the story was fantastic. Apart from a few problems, the map was almost flawless.

Detail: 8/10
Custom Content: 10/10
Fun Scale: 9/10
Replayablility: 10/10

Score: 37/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10991.0.html

Loading ...