This is MustyRunner's 3rd map and his first map using the UGX mod. I am not too familiar with his other maps so i cant really talk about those. But thats not why you clicked on this review, is it?
Setting: The map takes place in a field (obviously) but not exactly sure what area its suppose to resemble.
- Uses the UGX mod so you have all the other game modes that we all came to know and love
- The buyable ending is not too expensive (40400).
- It has 16 songs music box so you can sit there and listen to music while mowing down the zombies.
- It has a buyable max ammo for 5000 which reloads both your guns, so if you have 2 pack a punched guns, then that is not a bad price to pay.
- When you buy the ending, it teleports you into a room which i thought was pretty cool.
- Map is a little too small
- It has no windows only risers so you can get trapped on a riser pretty easily
- I noticed it had a few pathnoding issues where the zombies would just sit there and start derping
- No black ops perks only standard world at war perks
Conclusion: Overall this map was pretty fun, i played the classic game mode but i would definitely play the other game modes too. It has a decent train spot over by the ending, but if you dont watch what your doing you will be in for a surprise.
Level of Detail: 6/10
Custom Content: 4/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] !LItxwSIS!OGCS6SJJbv-eZQweamPlQiZLMS5hu1mdtLDtVGva59o