Date Registered: 9 August 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
XzombiieX's Groups
XzombiieX's Contact & Social Links
I need someone exceeding computer hardware knowledge of mine (should be easy)
Any idea on how this set up will perform with black ops 3 and infinite warfare on ultra settings?

AMD A10-5800 Quad-Core 3.8GHz (4.2GHz turbo) CPU
Gigabte F2A68HM-H FM2+ (5 x USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0 Back/Front)
8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Gaming Memory/RAM
Gigabyte geforce gtx 970 g1
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Disclaimer: Not a computer expert but just giving my opinion on your purchase.

Why did you get a motherboard with a outdated cpu socket? I would recommend getting atleast am3+ socket motherboard. Which will then make your cpu incompatible so I recommend getting atleast a AMD 6300FX. As for your gpu, while the 970 is a great card, I believe it cost more then a new 1060 which is an even better card so opt for a 1060 if you can. That's pretty much what Id recommend.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Disclaimer: Not a computer expert but just giving my opinion on your purchase.

Why did you get a motherboard with a outdated cpu socket? I would recommend getting atleast am3+ socket motherboard. Which will then make your cpu incompatible so I recommend getting atleast a AMD 6300FX. As for your gpu, while the 970 is a great card, I believe it cost more then a new 1060 which is an even better card so opt for a 1060 if you can. That's pretty much what Id recommend.

It isn't "outdated", but it's designed for their APUs. I would agree on getting something along the longs of an FX-6300 with an AM3+ board, at least your options are a little more open, especially if you can get an FX-6300 cheap second hand like I did. I'd recommend overclocking it though since you will see a bottleneck with a 970 and especially a 1060.

I'm not sure about Ultra, Bo3 likes its VRAM once you start turning up settings and it likes its horsepower, not sure about IW. To give a reference I have a 3GB R9 280X and it runs BO3 at High at 1080p at 80-100FPS.
Date Registered: 9 August 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
XzombiieX's Groups
XzombiieX's Contact & Social Links
So I canceled my order and went with :

Processor :      AMD FX 6300 3.5 GHz - 4.1 GHz Turbo Six Core
Motherboard :      Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
Graphics Card :     MSI GTX 970 4GB5T OC
Memory :    8GB DDR3

Im on quite the budget, I could not find a 1060 for my price range
The 970 cost me $169

So hopefully with what I have here I can run these games with no issues on high/ultra
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
I'm not sure about Ultra, Bo3 likes its VRAM once you start turning up settings and it likes its horsepower, not sure about IW. To give a reference I have a 3GB R9 280X and it runs BO3 at High at 1080p at 80-100FPS.
i call bs on that... i was able to run bo3 on a verry shitty computer (that can only run waw ~20 fps) @ 280 fps... bo3 is not nearly demanding as waw is

Loading ...