More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Signature
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
what is CPU DIE? and whats acceptable temprature for it? https://gyazo.com/5ef661b58478bb7e8e2eeb237f844156 mine reached 75c after a few hours on BF3
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Signature
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
buttkicker845's Groups
buttkicker845's Contact & Social Links
from what i understand the CPU Die is the location that transistors are located, so basically where your physical cores are located in the CPU.

as for running at 75 degrees, for most CPUs that should be ok but is pushing the higher end of its safe operating temperature especially for longer period of times. its best if for longer periods your CPU doesnt get much above 60-65.

if your'e running a laptop its much more common to be running that hot but if youre on a desktop you should probably look into why its getting that hot
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
from what i understand the CPU Die is the location that transistors are located, so basically where your physical cores are located in the CPU.

as for running at 75 degrees, for most CPUs that should be ok but is pushing the higher end of its safe operating temperature especially for longer period of times. its best if for longer periods your CPU doesnt get much above 60-65.

if your'e running a laptop its much more common to be running that hot but if youre on a desktop you should probably look into why its getting that hot
well considering my cpu is meant to run at 40 idle (100c max temp) ill be lucky to run chrome with the temps you gave

Loading ...