Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This post has been copied from the private Exclusive Donor's Section to the public Announcements section. Donors saw this post on 3/16/2014. I will continue to copy these Devblogs to the Announcements section as they become old enough that the donor exclusivity was long enough.

Welcome to the third devlog for UGX Mod v1.1 for the week of 3/16/2014

Weapon News:
  • Added M1216 Shotgun from BO2 (4-round burst fire)
  • CoD4 M9 Beretta has been replaced with the M9A1 Beretta from Ghosts.
  • CoD4 M4A1 replaced with Honey Badger from Ghosts (anims done by SajeOne)
  • CoD4 AK-47 replaced with AK-12 from Ghosts (uses AK-47 anims, looks really good)
  • BO1 Commando removed for asset room (too similar to other M4 variants anyway)
  • CoD4 M40A3 replaced with BO1 L96A1
  • CoD4 R700 replaced with BO2 Ballista
  • M1927 now has official/authentic anims from BO2 (still working on getting the right firesound)

Other News:
  • Fixed a bug where players became invisible after buying a sentry turret (lol)
  • Fixed a bug where the Traps Machine was enabled in Gungame/Sharpshooter/King of the Hill/Chaos Mode
  • Reduced the volume, range, and interval of Rictofen's quotes emitted from the Traps Machine, as they became quite annoying after playing for > 10 minutes.
  • Removed 2 of the 3 fireworks mutator fx for asset room.

I will try to post some pictures or informal video of the new weapons soon here in the donor's section.

We performed an hour-long co-op bugtest internally today and found numerous minor bugs that need to be fixed in King of the Hill and Chaos Mode, as well as a serous bug with the Gravity Bomb (PaP'd R700) that caused a game crash.

Loading ...