Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Update 3: Apparently our download host is throttling our bandwidth and speed because of "unusually high usage" even though we are within our account limits. We will need to find a new download host.

Update 2: Looks like the server is slow again. I am trying to get in contact with the network administrator to see if we can find the root of the problem. If this turns out to be a regular problem we will dump this download host and find another one. In the mean time, sorry for the slow download speeds. If you want to see faster speeds, please consider making a donation via the frontpage of the site.

Update: The download speeds should be fixed now. I am getting about 2mb/s speed from the Manager.

We are currently experiencing an unknown issue with our download server. Most files will either not download or download at an extremely slow rate (less than 5kb/s). I am currently trying to contact the server host to get this problem resolved.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Update 2: Looks like the server is slow again. I am trying to get in contact with the network administrator to see if we can find the root of the problem. If this turns out to be a regular problem we will dump this download host and find another one. In the mean time, sorry for the slow download speeds. If you want to see faster speeds, please consider making a donation via the frontpage of the site.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Update 3: Apparently our download host is throttling our bandwidth and speed because of "unusually high usage" even though we are within our account limits. We will need to find a new download host.

Loading ...