Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
If you don't have an ad-block plugin installed, you may have noticed I added advertisements to UGX-Mods. I've avoided adding any sort of advertisements to the site for the last two years because frankly I find advertisements annoying and I was willing to support the site without them. Recently I revisited the idea and decided it would be in our best interest to try to generate a little revenue from these advertisements in hopes that it can contribute to the monthly server costs. I will leave the advertisements up for 31 days and then evaluate their effectiveness. If they don't really do much good, I will just remove them.

If you would like to help UGX-Mods but can't afford to donate, disabling your ad-block software is very helpful. The ads are provided by Google AdSense, so they should all be "clean" advertisements which contain no viruses or explicit images.

Thank you for understanding.
- treminaor.
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Update: We have been forced to find a new advertisement provider, as Google AdSense decided to disable my account for reasons unknown to me.

If you notice any explicit advertisements, links to malicious software, pop-up ads, or unexpected page redirection, please let me know as soon as possible and I will drop this ad company immediately. I don't want to expose our users to anything like this.

You will also occasionally see advertisements for the donation system of the UGX forum - this is normal and will appear whenever the advertisement provider does not have an ad to fill the space with.

Loading ...