Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[WIP] Zombie Garage

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by Scobalula

Poll

Question: What AI/Bosses/Enemies should be in the map?

Dogs
5 (15.2%)
Shrieker
4 (12.1%)
Napalm
2 (6.1%)
Kino Der Toten Novas
6 (18.2%)
Panzer Soldat
6 (18.2%)
Juggernauts (not replace zombie ones, actual Juggs)
4 (12.1%)
JiffyNoodles
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: May 30, 2016, 06:12:10 pm

OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Is it MW1/2/3 & BO1/2?
If so, here are my suggestions:
KSG-12 (MW3)
Vector K10 (BO2)
M21 EBR (MW2)
Mini Uzi (MW2)
Ranger (MW2)
If you don't have these, then disregard this message as well.

Yeah they sound good. :)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Yeah they sound good. :)
Glad i could help :D
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Glad i could help :D

Started porting the Vector. ;)

True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
looking good Sco :)

Thanks, kinda got bored of Maya work (Before I ported that, I ported 2 DW weapons and Blundergat, lol)

I've added Blundergat, Acid Gat and Scavenger, last 2 should be fully working with correct FX (just need to do the FX), sounds, etc., not sure about damage though, might not be same as MOTD/COTD, this is custom zombies and I don't have time to fine tune that kind of stuff, lol, it kills zombies and attracts them (for Acid Gat (which I am making the PaP'd Blundergat and giving it the characteristics of the Vitriolic Withering, #Dealwithit), that's all that matters, right? :P
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks, kinda got bored of Maya work (Before I ported that, I ported 2 DW weapons and Blundergat, lol)

I've added Blundergat, Acid Gat and Scavenger, last 2 should be fully working with correct FX (just need to do the FX), sounds, etc., not sure about damage though, might not be same as MOTD/COTD, this is custom zombies and I don't have time to fine tune that kind of stuff, lol, it kills zombies and attracts them (for Acid Gat (which I am making the PaP'd Blundergat and giving it the characteristics of the Vitriolic Withering, #Dealwithit), that's all that matters, right? :P

Well, they both attract zombies, except the Viltrolic Withering has a longer fuse on the explosions. and you're right, why not have DW Scavengers?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Well, they both attract zombies, except the Viltrolic Withering has a longer fuse on the explosions. and you're right, why not have DW Scavengers?
Acid Gat doesn't attract zombies, just stops them (and they do an anim) if they get stuck with one of the projectiles.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Acid Gat doesn't attract zombies, just stops them (and they do an anim) if they get stuck with one of the projectiles.

I actually never got the Acid Gat on MOTD, lol, I'm only going off what Wiki says, but I might call PaP'd version "Vitriolic Withering", or maybe actually, I might add machine to make it, shouldn't be too hard. lol
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I swear it attracts zombies, because whenever I do the golden spork steps in the shower area. when I shoot it, they start to run towards it, then they turn around as the fuse is too short to do anything major :please:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I swear it attracts zombies, because whenever I do the golden spork steps in the shower area. when I shoot it, they start to run towards it, then they turn around as the fuse is too short to do anything major :please:
no, what stevie says is right, and it only effects zombies within a really short distance too

Vitriolic withering properly distracts them and from a greater radius
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
no, what stevie says is right, and it only effects zombies within a really short distance too

Vitriolic withering properly distracts them and from a greater radius
I must've been seeing things :please:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
I must've been seeing things :please:

Well depending on time I might add the Acid Gat to make it and have it have its own PaP, the "Vitriolic Withering". :P
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well depending on time I might add the Acid Gat to make it and have it have its own PaP, the "Vitriolic Withering". :P
why not, the 'Scobolic Withering' :troll:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
What about the 'Jiffiolic Noodling'? :nyan:

Loading ...