Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Hiya!
Eggies's Groups
Eggies's Contact & Social LinkstiyoushiXelasto
"Where am I? What's going on? Why do I hear groans?....... What is that?! I need to get out of here!"

Unmei No Hausu, or House of Doom, is set in a mysterious house in the middle of night. You wake up on the floor to the sound of moaning and groaning. You quickly realize the end might be near. Can you uncover the mystery of Unmei No Hausu and escape the house alive?

Hello everyone, my name is Tiyoushi and this is my first map, Unmei no Hausu. Details and screenshots of the map are found below. If you have any suggestions for this map or my next one, please leave a reply!

Estimated time before release: 1-2 Months
Progress: 60%
Time spent mapping so far: 105 hours

Current Features:
8 Perks (Juggernaut, Double Tap, Speed Cola, Bo1 Revive, Stamin-Up, Mule Kick, Deadshot Daquiri, Electric Cherry)
Pack-a-Punch
11 areas (1 secret area)
Dogs
Original WaW weapons
Mystery Box
Custom Loadscreens
Zombie Counter

Features that will / might be added:

To be honest really at this point I'm mainly re-mapping what I made when I first started out, as I have learned alot and I think my old sections could use improvement. Also, in the times to come, I will be adding a few more areas to my map. For the most part I am simply improving the map structurally. However, I might be adding custom weapons and a custom vision

Here are some screenshots of the map (Outdated)

Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:34:39 am by Tiyoushi

Loading ...