Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
The spookiest mapper of all time.
krossbloom's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
krossbloom's Contact & Social LinkskrossbloomYouTube
Overview

Spoiler: click to open...
Holdout is a zombies map based in an abandoned tundra nuclear war base. The setting takes place mostly outside in the cold, mountainous range. You work your way through multiple areas, starting from spawn to a bunker side of the map, or to the water-based side of the map.

Plans

There are going to be a few sections of the map. The first, seen in the video I have linked, will include the spawn area and a small building that leads to either the bunker section of the map, or the water section of the map.

The bunker section of the map will lead to a large bunker complex, similar to the one seen in Zetsubou, accompanied by some outside areas and possibly a mine.

The water section of the map will lead to a dock connected to another bunker which leads under water, where players can swim to different parts of the water side of the map.

There will be an area where the bunker and water side meet up.

Gameplay

This map will include the four standard perks, along with Electric Cherry, Widows Wine, and Mule Kick. There will be the standard 4 perk limit, but I will include some easter eggs that will allow you to get all of the perks on the map.

I am planning on adding a Pack-a-Punch buildable if my scripting skills allow, however for the first release of the map, PAP will most likely just be in a secret location.

Video

Here is a youtube video showing the first 2 days of progress that I've made.

Screenshots

I truly hope you guys enjoy this map so far! I'm super excited for all the work and custom content I'm going to be putting in it. I'll try to keep you all updated as I move through this, but for immediate updates, I upload pretty regularly on my YouTube channel (you can just click the vid to link to it).

Loading ...