by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hello UGX community,

This is my first post and it will be on a map I am working on recently.
NOTE: This is not a 1 to 1 replica, as the original game features narrow corridors and tight corners, which will make it rather difficult in Call of Duty Zombies, so areas are larger than the original. Models are not the same because of obvious reasons. I have extracted some models, but it's a rather time consuming process. So yeah. I am newbie map maker, so I can't really port the guns (eg. Albert-01) into Call of Duty. I have seen YouTube videos and people have ported the Resident Evil 7 guns into the game, however, I do not know how. If someone can teach me, that would be great!I am still trying to find the models though to do some testing on my own.

As mentioned in the title, I am making a Resident Evil based map, specifically the most recent game: Resident Evil VII Biohazard. I have already worked on this map for over a month, however, I have school, so it is not as complete I would like it to be.

The Goal is to model the entire main house and guest house as playable areas. The tanker/ship is too complicated to model at the moment, especially that I am a newbie map maker. The old house and Lucas' play ground will be added later.

Map features and their Progress so far:

Main house model [Pretty much done]
Main house details [Only main hall done]
Guest house model [in progress]
Guest house details [in progress]
Outside area: [in progress]
keys and doors (scorpion, crow, snake..etc.): [in progress]
zones and spawns: [in progress]
Unique Buyable Ending: [in progress]
Easter Eggs: [in progress]
  • Easter Egg Music
  • Hidden rooms/ playable areas
  • Puzzles
Teleporters: [in progress]

Yeah, it will take a while for me to finish the map. Especially because I am working on this alone and this is legit the first time I am doing this.

Specially thanks to JBird, Uptownpapi25, UGX Wakka and Madgaz on their YouTube video tutorials to make this possible.

WahahaPanda

Date Registered: 6 May 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature