UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

K.Z.I.A Custom Zombie channel: Titan Corp (UGX Ed)

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by iiazurenovaii
Date Registered: 6 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
iiazurenovaii's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iiazurenovaii's Contact & Social LinksVanillajizzazuredrVanille
Hey guys i just wanted to let everyone know me and two other friends decided we would make a youtube channel and we figure the basic idea would be going over a variety amount of Custom Made Maps that we come by we recently came across the map Titan Corp and decided to play it we left the respective map owner in the description and we hope that you guys enjoy because we recently just released our first video another one coming shortly..hopefully today We wont lead you through some boring game play we always try to make our viewers laugh and enjoy the maps just as if they were there with us themselves. So why not stop on by our channel and give our first video a look  as it is our 1st there are many things that need to be fixed and we would love your opinions so that we can better our selves thanks guys don't forget to like comment and subscribe if you enjoyed the video

Video:http://youtu.be/ErTmv6UCl7w

Loading ...