Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

This episode focused on the group that is headed to DC, Abraham, Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Glen, and Maggie. Like we all figured though, it wasn't going to be a easy trip to Washington.

The episode began with the group on the church bus driving down the road, they are all talking, and laughing, and it seems like maybe things will go easy for them. Suddenly, they see a big pack of walkers, and the bus flips on it's side. Then later, it catches on fire. So much for the only transportation they had.

During this episode we see a lot of flashbacks from Abraham's past, showing us how Abraham lost his family, and how he met Eugene. Basically these men raped his wife and his daughter while he was off on a scouting mission, when he comes back, he kills them with a can of food. His family is terrified of what he did, they end up leaving him. Later he finds his family's dead corpse, they got killed by walkers. Right before he is about to kill himself, he hears Eugene call for help, Abraham saves him. Then that's when Eugene told him about his mission to get to DC. So really, Abraham and Eugene saved each other.

This episode also shows how much of a b**** Abraham can be when someone tries to talk him out of something he wants to do. Glen seems to be the only one who can calm him down. Everyone kept on telling him that they need to turn back, and go back to the church, or they will all die. Abraham wants to keep on marching forward.

They find a place to stay for the night, and while Abraham and Rosita is getting freaky, Eugene and Tara are also talking. Eugene spills the beans, and tells Tara that it sabotaged the bus just to buy him some more time, to think of a plan when they do get to Washington. He doesn't tell her exactly why he did it, until much later in the episode.

When they come across a giant field, with a herd of walkers, on foot I may add. Abraham wants to keep going, while everyone else is trying to talk some sense into him. He grabs Eugene and starts marching down the path towards the field. When everyone was trying to stop him, he keeps pushing them out of the way. Then Eugene finally has enough, and lets out a giant secret. He lied! He is not a scientist and he doesn't know how to stop this outbreak. He knew Washington would be a safe place to survive, so he says that if he can trick people into risking their life to take him to Washington, then he would have saved their life too. Even though, as Rosita pointed out, many people lost their lives trying to get Eugene to Washington, including Bob.

Abraham has had enough of Eugene, and punches him straight into his face, and knocks him out cold. He probably would have killed him if Rosita and Glen hadn't stopped him. While Rosita is trying to wake up Eugene, Abraham is seen on his knees crying. That is where the episode ends.

So all along, we figured Eugene was lying but we finally found out the truth in this episode. I loved the flashbacks, as well, so we could finally get a good sense on why Abraham is like this. All in all, it was a good episode, and I am excited to see where that particular group goes next. Will they go back to the church, or keep heading to Washington?

Next week we will get to see Daryl and Carol as they are following the car that took Beth, before Carol got captured at the end of Episode 4.

Discuss the episode here!
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I really enjoyed this episode. It was really emotional and we got to see a huge look into Abraham's past.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I really enjoyed this episode. It was really emotional and we got to see a huge look into Abraham's past.

It was a good episode. The actor who plays Abraham said that this episode almost never made it to the air, which I assume was because of the sex scene. Since all the violence and stuff we have had before. But we never had a sex scene like that in The Walking Dead before.

Loading ...