Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Gotbeats44's Groups
Gotbeats44's Contact & Social Linksevodjgotbeats44hotpropstv
Hi

I have recently been adding mw1 guns into my waw map and have run into this problem, I have already solved the sound limit exceeded problem thru google and youtube but can't find nothing relating to this problem with a good description of the solution, I'm under the impression I need to remove some waw guns to make space but don't know where to start without fucking something up.

broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Well, this is the infamous fx limit everyone talks about. For the weapons you really just need to make sure you try to limit how many different FX you use. So for generic weapons use the standardflash. I would recommend optimizing all of the weapons you can in that fashion(obviously you wouldn't do it for a weapon like the ppsh). Once you have done that if the error still occurs then you can remove FX you don't need in files like dlc3.csv and zombiemode.csv within zone_source. Comment out fx lines you aren't using by adding "//" before them. Ex.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//fx,misc/fx_zombie_electric_trap
That will make sure the fx isn't called, and if you eventually decide you wanna use it you can just remove the two slashes before the line(or you can save a backup file of the file you are adding comments to). You can also remove some you don't need from zombiemode.csv(remember though only ones you don't need). Really anyone that is being called for your map that isn't needed for your particular map.
Date Registered: 13 June 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Gotbeats44's Groups
Gotbeats44's Contact & Social Linksevodjgotbeats44hotpropstv
thanks sajeone I think I will have to start commenting some more out and add the standard flashes I've barely added any new guns (3 so far) doesnt quite feel like enough lol

Loading ...