Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I'm currently modifying the CoD 4 font image to have the bo3 fonts on, but before I finish, wanna ask some preferences for it:
Would you prefer the regular set of numbers to use the points/ammo count font or the common font?
And, would you like to see the menu heading etc font for the smaller gun name font?

Double Post Merge: August 21, 2016, 03:10:50 pm
I feel as if using the font bo3 uses for points/ammo count would be better with the common font, would just mean for example a message on screen would have e.g (regular font) You have (ammo font) 20 (regular font) bullets in your magazine!
Date Registered: 22 May 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Signature
KhelMho's Groups
KhelMho's Contact & Social Links
I'm currently modifying the CoD 4 font image to have the bo3 fonts on, but before I finish, wanna ask some preferences for it:
Would you prefer the regular set of numbers to use the points/ammo count font or the common font?
And, would you like to see the menu heading etc font for the smaller gun name font?

Double Post Merge: August 21, 2016, 03:10:50 pm
I feel as if using the font bo3 uses for points/ammo count would be better with the common font, would just mean for example a message on screen would have e.g (regular font) You have (ammo font) 20 (regular font) bullets in your magazine!

Just in case, the easy way to edit fonts  :)

DidUknowiPwn
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5502.0.html
Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:21:35 pm by KhelMho
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Okay, so I've figured that using the points/ammo font in either font is not suitable; because if it's in the common font it'll mess with hintstring prices/gun name prices and if it's in the menu font it'll mess with WaW hud's gun names that have numbers, so instead I'll provide separately 10 images of 0-9 of the font (can someone give me a reasonable resolution for the number images to be at?) which can be used for the ammo counter. I don't know how easy it would be to replace the points counter with these images as well (to further suit bo3), but if it's possible I guess that can be done too.

Edit: as for progress, I have completed some of the regular letters, most of the normal numbers and some of the normal punctuation.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Okay folks, I finally got the font to an iwi, but when I launched it into WaW I got alien text. If you're able to help, please PM me.
(I tested with DTX 5)

Just to check I used DTX 1 or whatever it's called but only made a slight difference. Still alien text.

Loading ...