Date Registered: 13 September 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
jamayka's Groups
jamayka's Contact & Social Links
Guys please help me or do tutorial how to make animated skin for gun.Im playing cod4 deathrun modso please make video about it or help me ty btw i saw an older topic but i didnt understand it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx1w7v8apj8
what tools do i need and wat programmes?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
torox850's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
torox850's Contact & Social Links
I might be wrong but i think you do this from the asset manager, when you create a new material there an option called sub layer scroll.
Marked as best answer by jamayka 9 years ago
Date Registered: 20 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
NaviLlicious's Groups
NaviLlicious's Contact & Social LinksNaviLliciousNaviLlusShore
Yeah you make the camo move through asset manager, to get the camo Itself set up you need to make the orniment_silver_dark iwi blank In paint.net then you make another image or two, the max you can have Is two scrolling images, then you make them to your desire. Once you have made silver dark blank and created the two images you go over to asset manager and In there you make a new material called "orniment_silver_dark" and you setup the material normally and In color map you put In orniment_silver_dark, the one you just made blank, and then you scroll towards the bottom and check enable under "sub layer scroll" and In multiply layer you would put your scrolling image and I think you have to have an image In base layer too so just put the same image In base layer as well If you just have one image then you just edit Uscroll and Vscroll, Uscroll Is up and down and Vscroll Is left and right I believe. If you have 2 images you want on the gun the n base layer scroll will be the bottom image and multiply layer would put the other image on top of base layer. If this doesn't make sense I can make a step by step tutorial on It

Loading ...