Primary Group
Personal Quote
Failing at life
Signature
PC still broken FeelsBadMan
robbie696's Groups
robbie696's Contact & Social Links
Hey guys,

I downloaded UGX-MOD version 1.1 today and I tried it out. Made a small box map and checked out the new gamemodes etc, but I would like to be able to customize more of the new weapons etc. Like what is in the box and what is not, weapon damage etc. But I have no idea where I can change stuff because none of the new files in my mods folder are changeable.

Anyone know some good UGX-MOD v1.1 tutorials?

Double Post Merge: September 17, 2016, 09:24:12 pm
Also, perk machines I place cannot be used, same as the random box.

Double Post Merge: September 17, 2016, 09:45:15 pm
edit 2. Perks do work after placing power. Random box still not and start button only shows up when launching map via console  :please:
Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:45:15 pm by robbie696
broken avatar :(
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Hey guys,

I downloaded UGX-MOD version 1.1 today and I tried it out. Made a small box map and checked out the new gamemodes etc, but I would like to be able to customize more of the new weapons etc. Like what is in the box and what is not, weapon damage etc. But I have no idea where I can change stuff because none of the new files in my mods folder are changeable.

Anyone know some good UGX-MOD v1.1 tutorials?

Double Post Merge: September 17, 2016, 09:24:12 pm
Also, perk machines I place cannot be used, same as the random box.

Double Post Merge: September 17, 2016, 09:45:15 pm
edit 2. Perks do work after placing power. Random box still not and start button only shows up when launching map via console  :please:

For the box you must place a start box (unless there's a setting for random start which might still require a start box idk), for the Start button this is a glitch with it not setting one of the dvars (think weaponbob), you can either go into the options and change the setting each time you want to play or you can set the dvar in script on the player/s.

You know they have that JIRA or whatever set up which has the bugs set out nice to read and if they are fixed/status make sure to check that out.
Date Registered: 4 July 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Failing at life
robbie696's Groups
robbie696's Contact & Social Links
Where would I have to set the dvar? I have never coded for COD yet and would like to learn ir, but still looking for good tutorials. Also, is it possible to get wall weapons too? because I don't see any prefabs in the weapon folder.

And does anyone know where I can change what weapons can be in the box etc. becuase I don't have any new files in my mods folder that I can edit for this.

Loading ...