Date Registered: 3 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
xbelly3031x's Groups
xbelly3031x's Contact & Social Links
I've ported the Galil from Black Ops 1 to World at War and everything works fine besides the reload is messed up.
The reload animation works and I get a resupply of ammo but the player just doesn't pull out the magazine and it just stays inside the gun. and it just looks stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eY8fu74A1s

Anyone know how to fix please help me thank you! <3
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Sounds like you didnt bind it correctly in maya

most of the time you have to "smooth bind" the clip your self and save it, then open the gun, drag it bind file in -> then drag the new saved file for the clip in

( watch out for textures, if the clip and the gun both use an identical texture, when you add the clip, itll add another material with the same name with the prefix of whatever you saved that file name as ( eg "CLIP__bo2_mtl_wpn_ak47_c" && bo2_mtl_wpn_ak47_c ) - > If this happens, delete the CLIP_ texture ( or whatever its called ), then the mesh that used it will have no texture and appear white, select it, and apply the other ( identical ) texture
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:48:36 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...