Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
broken avatar :(
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
And finally the last Easter egg solo mod, Shangri-la!

And before anyone tries to tell me, yes I already know you can use the command  "developer_script 1" to enable the Shangri-la Easter egg for solo, but I personally don't like it because it skips the first step in the Easter egg and it will automatically give you the shrink ray.

How To Install

First you will want to make a backup, go to your Call of Duty Black Ops installation folder
Default location: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops
And open Zone then Common and make a backup of "zombie_temple_patch.FF"
Download and extract the file and replace the zombie_temple_patch.FF" in
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops/zone/common, with the one in the mod

Tutorial for step one

I'm assuming you already know that all the steps of the Easter egg are done in eclipse mode. You can now press all the buttons at the spawn point by yourself to enable eclipse mode. All of the Easter egg steps are done exactly the same as in co-op except Step one which is to match the two sets of tiles together. One set is over on the mine cart side while the other is on the waterfall side.

Of course you can't stand in two locations at once, so I made it that if you crouch walk onto one of the tiles on the waterfall side it will stay activated for 30 seconds even when you're not standing on it as you can see in this image.

This will give you enough time to run to the mine cart side to stand on the matching tiles.

All the other steps are exactly the same as co-op so just look up a tutorial for it if you don't know how to do it.

Loading ...