Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 25, 2024, 04:56:53 am
if you look at share/raw/scripts/zm/

then at date modified. _zm_usermap.gsc was one that was modified on 10-17-16

There are also many more that have been modified, so if  this isn't your problem perhaps its another one that is out of date, and you need the fresh file....
8 years ago
if you look at share/raw/scripts/zm/

then at date modified. _zm_usermap.gsc was one that was modified on 10-17-16

There are also many more that have been modified, so if  this isn't your problem perhaps its another one that is out of date that you've added, and y...
8 years ago
-copied sorry.
I was dealing with this all day today, it was fine when I went to bed yesterday and today same error constantly, only thing that changed was there was an update today, after 6 hours of playing with my file's, finally I deleted the zm_usermap.gsc, I put in and haven't to...
8 years ago
I hope I was understood that I removed the line scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_usermap.gsc from within my zone file that I had put in manually before.

Not deleted my zone file lol.

If its something you never did, then this probably doesn't apply as you're issue.
8 years ago
I was dealing with this all day today, it was fine when I went to bed yesterday and today same error constantly, only thing that changed was there was an update today, after 6 hours of playing with my file's, finally I deleted the zm_usermap.gsc, I put in and haven't touched since weeks ag...
8 years ago
I take back everything I said, it is a problem yes, but the problem is ONLY when you've added weapon attachments it seems to conflict somehow. I removed all my weapon attachments and I can now buy pack a punch ammo from wall buy. blah.
8 years ago
Loading ...