or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZombieSlayer5778

The minimum card required I believe for Black Ops 3 is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470, but you could get a 650 for barely 120$ it shouldn't be that hard not telling you to save up or anything but maybe 10$ a week and soon you could have a decent upgrade. I understand if you can't upgrade or anything right away but a small upgrade wouldn't hurt if you save a little bit each time that's how I got my 970 before I started working.
 :)
I have a GTX 900  ::) Does anyone know how much space it will take up?
9 years ago
you guys really need an upgrade if you cant even "run" todays games

even my pc can and its no beast
It isn't about how well it runs, it is about space on my pc. I can run max fps on all my games, but I only have 150 GBs of space, which is cluttered mostly with a bunch of windows shit  :(
9 years ago
Unfortunately, I only have 16 GB of space left on my PC, so BO 3 wouldn't work. If AW was 55 GB of space, BO 3 would have to at least that, if not more.  :'(
9 years ago
I have been wondering for a long time if there is a way to make a custom map on WaW zombies for iOS. So if you are traveling you won't be board with stock WaW maps.  :D I figure it's probably impossible, but it doesn't hurt to check!
9 years ago
This map looks very interesting. The Payback R.I.P is a good idea. Looking forward to playing it!  :D
9 years ago
Congrats on your first map man! Looking forward to playing more maps from you soon!  :D
9 years ago
Love to see a good Nuketown reamke ;) Great job dude!
9 years ago
Love this map, but ABSOLUTELY HATE gas crawlers :please: All around great map, keep up the great work stevie :)
9 years ago
Could be I'm just stupid, but I still can't figure out how to capture grids :alone: All around great map though! :D
9 years ago
Loading ...