or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - ZombieSlayer5778

Post your funny zombies moments!  :D

Here is mine:

8 years ago
Hey guys, I have a very nooby question. I installed the Call of Duty WaW Modtools, but I get a couple of errors preventing from making maps. The first error is when i try to convert assets in the launcher. It goes for about 3 seconds, then stops and says in red text, "Error: d11 version number does not match converter version."
The next error I get is when i try to open the codwaw.prj file. When I do this, a notification pops up that says, "FATAL ERROR: Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder (which it is!) GetLastError() = 0 An unrecoverable error has occured. Would you like to edit Preferences before exiting Q3Radiant?
Please help guys, I would really like to map!

8 years ago
Are you guys exited for No Mans Sky? If you guys don't know what it is, it is an open-world game were you explore planets and stuff (terrible at describing, just go here http://www.no-mans-sky.com/about/). It was on the Stephen Colbert late show showcasing the epic gameplay  :D! It looks epic, so you guys should check it out  :)
9 years ago
Ok, so I downloaded the WaW modtools and am trying to start a map, but because I'm such a noob, I can't find the map to load on Radiant. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
9 years ago
I have been wondering for a long time if there is a way to make a custom map on WaW zombies for iOS. So if you are traveling you won't be board with stock WaW maps.  :D I figure it's probably impossible, but it doesn't hurt to check!
9 years ago
Loading ...