or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - XCyberHDX

I wanna be your beta-test

Ok  ;) I will notify you when I get enough of the map done to start a beta test
8 years ago

Just quote my post and copy the what I did for the image.
Thank you  :)
8 years ago
This topic is going to be about my side of the "Cosmodrome Remastered" project.  :lol:

I'm redoing my mapping layout because the other one I don't like anymore. (Might Release it as a Demo tho if you guys want :P )

Link for my buddy's side of this project: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,13090.0.html

First Update 10/5/2016:
Spoiler: click to open...

Its not much for the first update of one of the the lander areas :-\ I will update when I get a lot done  :)

Second Update 10/10/2016:
Spoiler: click to open...

I finished the map layout and most of the texturing for 1 of the lander areas  ;D ;D I handed this prefab over to Promnigy for detailing  :)

More to come! Will update everyone once in a while! I will not miss a week for you guys ;) I know how bad you guys want to see my progress, lol.

8 years ago
I apologize for the delay in release guys. I've had some personal issues come up and have not had a lot of time to finish the map. Like I said earlier though, its pretty much done. I'm just waiting on a fix for Harrys perks which should be any day now.  :)

Would it be possible to port this map over to black ops 3?
8 years ago
girls girls settle down, you can go settle this face to face and not on this topic  :please:  :)
8 years ago
lets hope its a "maybe not"  :troll:  ::)
8 years ago
(Content removed from quote.)

OMFG Its another BO1 mod  :o :o :o :o CANT WAIT!!!!
8 years ago
4 a map that came out in the wip in 2014 this sure is taking long.  :troll:

He's the only one who is making this map even with custom textures. He can take as long as he wants to make this map.
8 years ago
Hows the map btw? :D Could you say how much % is done now? Im really looking forward to see how custom maps works in bo1 with the game_mod :o
8 years ago
Those tools will be released at sometime too right?
8 years ago
Mapping tools?
8 years ago
Will this map be ported over to bo3?
8 years ago
Nice! And same, I got computer classes too which im always ahead of people so id play games and stuff but id like to work on bo1 and bo3 maps during class  8) So you were able to get bo1 mod tools right? Howd you do that?
8 years ago
He means to let us request beta access so we can play the map when it doesnt have many features. Then you can continue to update it with more features I guess?   :poker:  ::)
8 years ago
Tony, you can wait like like everyone else is doing for this map. You need patience dude, plus this maps is almost finished! Unless hes gonna do another update. :P
8 years ago
Loading ...