or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - XCyberHDX

Me and my buddy need a centrifuge for our map ascension remastered!

Our Map Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,13090.0.html
8 years ago
Great Start! This is only going to be that small area right? And will the teleporter bring you anywhere?
8 years ago
When the map Will bé open to public plzz because i wanna play it Omg Omg Omg the map but Omg but Omg im choqued Omg Omg but Omg :rainbow:

8 years ago
THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE 2 REMAKES! Me and Promnigy will be working together on this map!!! :lol: :lol:
8 years ago
The beta test program is going to change, I've teamed up with another guy for this map so we might create a demo with just the starting room (IF WE GET A CONTRIFUGE! :D ) I know that there is a contrifuge in world at war but we cant port  :'(

Heres what its suppose to look like:
Spoiler: click to open...
8 years ago
This is another map I'm working on from scratch. I'm basically making a pretty big house that you need to defend from a bunch of hordes of zombies  ::) .

Planned Features:

1. Perks: 4 Default Perks + Staminup & mulekick (Maybe Widows Wine :P)
2. *Modern Guns if I can get the ported files from someone please*
3. Traps (Maybe)
       Will continue to add more  :o ....

This is a super early picture  :-\ but had to post what I got so far...  :poker:  :derp:
Spoiler: click to open...
8 years ago
How were you able to get custom camo and how did you get attachments for your guns? :rainbow: :rainbow:
8 years ago
1 of if not my favorite black ops 1 zombie maps , wish you luck on the ascension remake and maybe for a few custom weapons , just an idea , could you add the rpk , aug and the commando maybe , just a suggestion .

I'd defiantly like to add those weapons but I aint no weapon porter  :-\ If someone knows a possible way to add them in then Ill be glad.

There is a tutorial on the tutorial desk about doing this.

That tutorial didnt work for me. Theres no screen shot that tell me exactly what to do because im no scriptor  :please:
8 years ago
Update: New picture ^^^  I am working slowly. Sorry about that, I sometimes get stupid errors and have to got to my back ups and replace the corrupt file (It makes no sense how I get an error when I am editing a prefab? ??? ) Anyways, I am starting to get better at making these maps and it is my first map without having any other experience with mod tools. I used WAW tools for a couple days and I get confused and get weird errors. This time its easier because I understand most of the errors I get so I can fix them fast  :) Thats all for today!
8 years ago
Does anyone know how to add panzer soldat into a map? I've seen a video that one guy had about  million of them  :-\
8 years ago
Is there any way for me to increase the amount perks a player can have without needing the gobble gums perk-a-holic, on the house, or unquenchable?
8 years ago
hi mod tools just crashed on me saying it ran out of memory is there any way to allocate more ram to the mod tools

You need more ram in your PC.
8 years ago
i got this error too. Seems your map may have been corrupted, you may have a backup, check \steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\radiant\autosave_backup

Let me know how you get on and if this was helpful.

Thank you! I had no idea there was a back up folder!  :D :D  But the sad thing is the Im back at the same place as the picture in this topic shows  :( So I basically lost about 8-10 hours or work. I think I'm going to just make prefabs for now on and add them to a whole other map (If you know what I mean). This should give me a less of a chance of corruption  :)
8 years ago

whats your error?

I updated topic and put in my error inside the spoiler at the bottom
8 years ago
Im sorry to say that I get a stupid error now when I try to load my map in radiant. So Im kinda screwed now. I tried so many things and it just wont work  >:( If anyone know how to fix this error it will be a huge save for this map!
8 years ago
Loading ...