or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - wundrweapon

Im on round 20+  is there an EE on this map? thanks

Just saying, the weapon Zen mentioned is the LSAT for 3000 points
9 years ago
And one final thing:
I put the "main" folder in C:\users\[me]\AppData\Local\CoDWaW but nothing happens - I get the default Activision loading screen. There is no C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision folder, so I can't put it there

Any thoughts on this?
9 years ago
I can almost uninstall blops2 once Origins and Tranzit meet their remake

Why in the actual hell do you want Tranzit to come to W@W? Let it stay in the lava pit to which it came from, buried in the code of BlOps2.
9 years ago
I'm going to agree with e0894ed4 here in that the DRS-50 and Stamin-Up are pretty sucky. Also, what would make this map amazing (other than fixing those issues) would be to add the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and the PPSh-41 (along with their PAP'd variants).Adding options like starting round (1, 5, 10, 15, or 20) and Hellhounds on/off would be pretty badass too, like actually playing the real Town Survival. Other than that fantastic work, this is quite a lot of fun.

P.S: Can someone please make a video tutorial on the ending? I want to do it but I'm too lazy to try :P
9 years ago
I'm that one guy who loves to play the game as normal, but does enjoy a good 'sv_cheats 1' spree. The problem is, Most of the maps I play are unable to enable cheats. Is this a bug, a map feature or what? If i dig into the map's files, can i enable the use of the cheats? Let me know, because I'm a noob...
~wundr
9 years ago
Loading ...