or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - wundrweapon

Newest update looks great! Will there be more for this map in the future?
9 years ago
Thank you both! :)

Hopefully we can rack up more answers later.
As for Speed Cola and Revive Soda, how does that make a nick of sense? Well, I guess Treyarch :P

Again, thank you very much :)

~wundr
9 years ago
I know that perk names are jokes on various things (Stamin-Up = 7-Up, Electric Cherry = Ellectric Chair, etc.), but can someone make a list of each pairing? I would, but i don't know them all. Thanks!~
9 years ago
Looking for people to play either Der Riese or Shi No Numa. I can activate cheats if you wish, but use of them is optional. I consider myself to be a zombies expert, but that doesn't mean I'm treminaor. I don't mind if you're good or bad, as long you don't act like a loser when/if you screw up. Don't get cockey, either - this isn't a grudge match.

Respond if you're interested. Rejecting all requests posted after 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
9 years ago
Geez, we can't even agree on whether or not the MOTD perks had jingles -_-
Welcome to planet Earth ladies and gentlemen..
My opinion? They have jingles, but I don't classify them as jingles, but rather as musical remake of the jingles. But with that in mind, does this mean that in BO3 we may see a full jingle for Electric Cherry? Who knows, but I sure want to see one!
9 years ago
Hi, I'm wundrweapon! I'm a newcomer to the UGX Forums (even though I have over 10 posts already) and  look forward to seeing the future of this site!

As for me, I'm an average gamer who has a slight addiction to W@W and custom zombies. Since zombiemodding is sorta-kinda a dead community now, I hopped on to the UGX Forums and am hoping for the best!

P.S.: If anybody from the UGX Team sees this, I found a massive bug in the UGX Mod that needs to be addressed
9 years ago
I am having two consistent issues with launching World at War. They are:
1) Sometimes, it just simply doesn't work. It may take forever to load the title animation thing, or may just give me a black screen until I kill it via the Task Manager. Not very terrible, as a second load usually works, but still obnoxious.
2) Not only does Windows ask me if I'm OK with CoDWaW.exe making changes to my computer - something it's never done before - but the Steam Community/Steam Overlay does a whopping nothing and is no longer there.

Issue #1's always been a thing, but #2 began after completing the guide at http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Modtools_Installation_Guide

Double Post Merge: June 25, 2015, 06:06:19 pm
UPDATE:
I fixed problem #2. For anyone who's having it, go to your root folder, right-click CoDWaW.exe, choose Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, and uncheck Run this program as an administrator. Click Apply and OK. You may need to do this after clicking Change settings for all users, as well.
9 years ago
hmm 1/2x is still + .5 multplier technically so maybe try like ÷2 or -1/2 thats would be better

thats 1.5x ;)
9 years ago
I haven't a clue why, but somehow... it just kinda started working. Campaign works, zombies works, and multiplayer probably works (I've never ran it, so I wouldn't know)

Sometimes I'll have to close the game then restart it for the title sequence to run, but that's it.

Just one of those bugs that magically disappears.

Huh.

Anyways, thanks for all the help - it was very appreciated!

~wundr
9 years ago
I mentioned this briefly at http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6978.0, but didn't get much of an answer, so I'm making a new topic.

The problem is that after W@W loads successfully, maps don't. Their loading speeds (as shown by the progress bar) are abnormally sluggish - they usually load faster than the Activision thing finishes. But after that is the worst of it - the framerate drops to 6-7 FPS and even though the map is fully functional (that info is entirely based on the in-game audio, by the way), the only thing visible is a black screen and the FPS counter thanks to the Steam overlay. I haven't tested multiplayer or campaign, but I suspect that their situation is no different.

There are only three things I did before the problems began:
-let the Dell Backup and Recovery install as my laptop had suggested I do (most likely candidate)
-install the Exo Zombies map
-install Zombie Train from the UGX Manager

I have attempted to solve the problem by using the Windows Update built-in system and installing everything available, but the issues persist. I'm unsure of my DirectX version, but I'm almost certain that I do not have the DirectX End-User Runtime. I will install it, but I have no clue if that'll do anything for me.

Thank you,
~wundr
9 years ago
wow, i stupid'd there  :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp:

I was thinking how i could load a devmap in multiplayer. So I guess all coop ZM maps are technically devmap'd?

And thank you for the visual support. I'll try it out
9 years ago
EDIT 2: To get back to Andy's post >> It IS possible to cheat on a map in multiplayer!
Lukkie1998

how so?
9 years ago
There is no way on co-op. And why the hell do you want to cheat!? Some mappers put countless hours of work into making the maps so they can be played, they sometimes put on a anti-cheat so people like YOU can't cheat.

i just cheat sometimes so i can just tear through zombies on a bad day, among similar reasons
but thanks for the info

and, as long as people are here, is there a reason why W@W maps go to 7fps and dont show any visuals for me? the last thing i did before it happened was preparing Dell Backup and Recovery. I refuse to reinstall the game, because my progress on the campaign is WAY too far, and it was WAY too hard.
9 years ago
OK I think i've figured it out- use the devmap command

Also, is there a way to do this on coop?
9 years ago
Thanks @MarkSlayer456

Almost all that bugs are corrected at this point
but it's good to know you took the time to pointing those errors
and let us improve the map ;)

do you know when the maps next update will be?
9 years ago
Loading ...