Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
gb
Local Time
April 28, 2024, 07:23:13 pm
Ok that sounds promising but what is a dvar? Thanks
8 years ago
Thanks for the input but thats not exactly what im looking for. I have decided to avoid using sunlight at all as the harsh shaddow it casts is not right for the skybox im using. I will try to find another way. Thanks though
8 years ago
Thank you for that! I have been working on something similar by moving snippets of code around but probably had something wrong somewhere. I have tried this but still can't seem to get it to work however I think it might be something to do with the precaching of the model, how do I do that?
8 years ago
Ok yes I see the code section, it might take a while to figure it out though.. if you manage to find any more information please let me know. Thank you for your help!

Double Post Merge: October 19, 2016, 01:10:13 pm
Ok I have tried everything I ca...
8 years ago
Hey gusy, got a light hooked up to the electric_light KVP all working well, but obviously the light has to come from somewhere. Is there a way to change the lights model depending on the electric state and for extra credit, can I turn on and off an info_corona at the same time.

Cheers all...
8 years ago
Hi guys, after reading just about everything I can find on the topic, there are still some unanswered questions I have about lighting. The one thing I really want to do is to have an overcast sunlight. So what I need to do is to be able to manipulate the shadow sharpness and density that is cast fro...
8 years ago

Signature

"Just because we have the biggest hammer, doesn't mean every problem is a nail!"
Loading ...