or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ville88

Great map ,the description said hardcore and thats the truth .took a while to buy the ending but the ee i couldnt
complete.
activated numerous radios 4 walkie talkies 2 pianos 1 gramophone 1 toilet 1 bookcase 1 scarecrow bought the flamethrower just incase and the 3 meteors , so anyone know what else is there to do ?
(Image removed from quote.)

Find hidden Ray Gun.
He cries where Samantha

Double Post Merge: January 12, 2015, 01:26:15 pm
Its great to see this finally released ville , amazing detail and sound work.

thanks for the help in the process.
9 years ago
ERROR: image 'images/hud_hell_dpad_bar.iwi' is missing.  (call of the dead, nuketown)
9 years ago
Mega is always a secondary link, not an approved one. add a mediafile or google link as well as the Mega one.

kek :lol:

Thanks for the map, I look forward to playing it after seeing some of the positive comments.

but I have added a link "mediafire"
9 years ago
Could you upload it to an approved filehost as soon as possible?
Mega is not an approved filehost, which makes the topic not complying to the rules.
Please fix this as soon as possible :D
great map, looks really good of what i can see in the pictures!

Lukkie1998

FIXED LINKS

Double Post Merge: December 30, 2014, 10:14:37 pm
Could you upload it to an approved filehost as soon as possible?
Mega is not an approved filehost, which makes the topic not complying to the rules.
Please fix this as soon as possible :D
great map, looks really good of what i can see in the pictures!

Lukkie1998

All use mega.co.nz why
 do you forbid me?
9 years ago
We look forward to Shangri-La pack)))
9 years ago
Wait, are we talking about the player attacking the zombie or the zombie attacking the player? And since the zombies attack with the walther and the kar you can try editing those damage values in there weapon files. If that's what you mean.

Zombies are attacking player. zombie kills the player with one blow
9 years ago
Hitting as in knifing or shooting? And I don't think I you can adjust how much damage you do to the zombie but you can adjust its health. It's at the top of zombiemode spawner im pretty sure.

it is necessary that a player fell after a single blow
9 years ago
map is broken........   zombies cant get you down....   here is the link to game play to prove it.......

http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/604704635

FIXED.
9 years ago
To increase or decrease the damage from hitting a zombie?
9 years ago
do not play! it is your right! I spit on your opinion)))
9 years ago
Description
This is a test version of my map I'm trying to let in almost a year but did not bring it to mind, I decided to publish it now otherwise this may not happen)))))
1 Defend Windows
2 Find easter egg
3 Find lethal Weapons
4 Survive as long as possible

Verruckt style
Hardcore
Easter eggs
Large size map
Perks 4 standart
Zombie run from the start
Detailing map
Buyable Ending
Secret Ray Gun

Special thanks:
zombiemodding forum , customcod wiki and cybercod Ru
special thanks to members of the Forum UGX-MOD
tudark (convert custom sound)

sound bump piano

Download link - Mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i7yjccg1g5vedz1/zombie_rain.exe

Download link - Mega
https://mega.co.nz/#!j0gBFTDL!FEKtUzYRyrq8PWgtSxgYmsWhw1cQV2vGrVAcYMN1apQ

*Fixed player damage
9 years ago
1. Get your image for your camo and convert it in Asset Manager. To do this, get your image and open it with paint.net or gimp. Make sure that at is 1024 x 1024 size. Save it as a .tga to your root/raw/images folder. Open up asset manager and click new entry. Name it whatever you want. Where it says colormap, click the ... to browse for your camo in raw/images. For the rest of the settings I just do this:

when all your settings are good, click convert at the top and do current asset only. If it is successful, your done in ass man.
2. After you convert your image, copy the .iwi from root/raw/images to root/mods/MAPNAME/images.
3. Then, go to root/mods/mapname/weapons/sp/WEAPONFILE (Gun that you want to apply new texture to)
4. Find in the weaponfile: GunModel and remember the name of the gunmodel. Ex: viewmodel_ptrs_zombie_up This is for the first person view only. If you want to do the 3rd person model (the one your friends see and what you see when you take it out of the Pap machine) find and remember WorldModel. Ex: weapon_zombie_ptrs41_up. You do not need to do the worldmodel if you dont want to. Keep the weaponfile open, we will need it later.
5. Go into root/raw/xmodel and search for the name of your xmodel(s) either with the search bar or manually.
6. Copy and paste your model(s) and rename to anything you want (I like to do viewmodel_zombie_ptrs41_up --> viewmodel_zombie_ptrs41_up_up) Do the same for your gunmodel and your worldmodel ( if you did one)
5. open up your model(s) with notepad++ and replace any textures with the name of your camo. I like to open up Asset Viewer to see what it looks like. Do this to w/ the gunmodel and worldmodel and save.
6. Finally, go back to your waponfile and change both the gunmodel and the worldmodel to whatever you named your new xmodels.
7. Save everything, compile, build mod, DONE! Dont forget to check your new image in mod builder. If your confused on something, just ask.

Thanks!!!

Double Post Merge: December 09, 2014, 03:29:34 am
Item 5 - XModel file need to open with notepad?

Double Post Merge: December 09, 2014, 03:32:22 am
1. Get your image for your camo and convert it in Asset Manager. To do this, get your image and open it with paint.net or gimp. Make sure that at is 1024 x 1024 size. Save it as a .tga to your root/raw/images folder. Open up asset manager and click new entry. Name it whatever you want. Where it says colormap, click the ... to browse for your camo in raw/images. For the rest of the settings I just do this:

when all your settings are good, click convert at the top and do current asset only. If it is successful, your done in ass man.
2. After you convert your image, copy the .iwi from root/raw/images to root/mods/MAPNAME/images.
3. Then, go to root/mods/mapname/weapons/sp/WEAPONFILE (Gun that you want to apply new texture to)
4. Find in the weaponfile: GunModel and remember the name of the gunmodel. Ex: viewmodel_ptrs_zombie_up This is for the first person view only. If you want to do the 3rd person model (the one your friends see and what you see when you take it out of the Pap machine) find and remember WorldModel. Ex: weapon_zombie_ptrs41_up. You do not need to do the worldmodel if you dont want to. Keep the weaponfile open, we will need it later.
5. Go into root/raw/xmodel and search for the name of your xmodel(s) either with the search bar or manually.
6. Copy and paste your model(s) and rename to anything you want (I like to do viewmodel_zombie_ptrs41_up --> viewmodel_zombie_ptrs41_up_up) Do the same for your gunmodel and your worldmodel ( if you did one)
5. open up your model(s) with notepad++ and replace any textures with the name of your camo. I like to open up Asset Viewer to see what it looks like. Do this to w/ the gunmodel and worldmodel and save.
6. Finally, go back to your waponfile and change both the gunmodel and the worldmodel to whatever you named your new xmodels.
7. Save everything, compile, build mod, DONE! Dont forget to check your new image in mod builder. If your confused on something, just ask.

Item 5 - XModel file need to open with notepad?
9 years ago
Do you want the silver waw pap camo or a custom one?

Need custom camo PaP. I downloaded the texture but do not know how to use it for my weapon
9 years ago
how to give a custom weapon "PaP" camouflage?
9 years ago
Loading ...