or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vendettared

Without having to re-download the mods again? Basically I wish to transfer custom maps I downloaded from one PC to my other PCs without having to re-download it again, is this possible? Because I simply copied the "workshop" folder (Steam/steamapps/workshop) and pasted it on another "Steam" folder but when I ran the game, it doesnt see the mods.
7 years ago
Awesome map man! I played it with my siblings and we had a blast with it, finishing it Round 15! I was constantly reassuring them that we get to explore planets but to our surprise, the game ended already haha. It was still awesome though.

Rounds started easy enough but when the exploding skeletons came in, it made up for the rather open space maps. I really like how those skeletons made the game engaging despite the generous layout of the map, it kept the game intense. Good job with the keycard and Power Cell, it was a creative way to get around the map. And the Halo guns were a welcome surprise but I still don't know how the
Spoiler: click to open...
Cortana
gun works haha.

This map strikes a nice balance between being relatively easy to hop into with friends and just have fun blowing zombie heads off with several sick guns but challenging enough that will encourage players to explore the map and see it to completion.

Thanks for sharing the map man!
8 years ago
I have a 4-player team that would be more than willing to test drive this map (in fact we never play zombies individually, we always play together) and identify bugs and glitches, so long as T4M is not required (because we never got to it to work on our PCs).
8 years ago
An astoundingly detailed map regrettably plagued with numerous bugs.

-Unlimited glowing (one shot?) tomahawks whenever a player is downed and subsequently revived.
-Model 1997 (shotgun) has the appearance of a highly unusual comically large gun.
-Game-breaking error (On a 4-man team, shooting the Panzer Soldat near the stairs on the respawn point broke the game for us) I'm not sure if it had to be specifically near the stairs or if it was because of the Panzer, my team elected to avoid replaying the game after the game crashed)
-The opening scene with the helicopter glitched big time for us as a 4 player team. It veered away from the landing zone and yet the round started anyway even if haven't landed yet. I quit the game and had the others re-connect and fortunately, it skipped the helicopter scene and started the players on the ground already.

This is potentially the most impressive remake since Nacht Der Untoten. I hope you get the time to fix the bugs but at any rate, thanks for sharing the map man!
8 years ago
This game is really fun but lacks "replayability" because the game quickly becomes easy. The juggernauts on every round is a decent balance for the huge open-spaced layout of the map but their threats rarely last when guns like Thundergun, Gravity Mine and drops such as Instakill and Nuke one shot them. It's a shame because they somewhat make the game more engaging when you are hording zombies. Furthermore, each round graciously gives the players a combination of random perk, random weapon, pack-a-punching current weapons and a max ammo drops. Suddenly, conserving ammo and playing smart is thrown out the window altogether (that crazy perk temporarily enabling unlimited ammo is funny the first few times though).

I suggest making the Jugg invulnerable to the instakill weapons and drops, and adding more juggs (or even a Panzer Soldat!) for every 5 rounds at least. That'll keep the players on their toes! At any rate, this is a great map and I appreciate sharing it with us!
8 years ago
That does not seem to be my problem then with T4M, at any rate, thanks for the confirmation man.
8 years ago
I have a similar problem.

My error is "Server Authentication Failure" starting a T4M map with other players. All of us have the T4M and have no problem running any map that requires T4M on Singleplayer but we crash if we play cooperatively (the host doesn't crash but the other players are sent back to Menu with a "Server Authentication Failure"). I'd appreciate any form of info or help with regard to this persistent error.

Set specular maps to off, and if you're running the game at 4k that's also another known trigger.

What does running the game at 4K mean exactly?
8 years ago
I am grateful for being selected as a beta tester but unfortunately I cannot run any T4M map on multiplayer (it always crashes, we have WAW disc version). Single player is fine but I don't play solo anymore, it's' not nearly as fun as playing with others haha. I would have love to beta-test this map with my siblings. (I would have PM you but I cannot seem to see the option to PM anyone, might be because I'm not qualified yet)

If anyone can help, my error is "Server Authentication Failure" starting a T4M map with other players. All of us have the T4M and have no problem running any map that requires T4M on singleplayer but we crash if we play cooperatively (the host doesn't crash but the other players are sent back to Menu with a "Server Authentication Failure". At any rate, thanks for the opportunity man!
8 years ago
Thanks for commenting, glad you guys gave it another crack. ;)

The upcoming update should be slightly easier in the lower rounds now, but still challenging in the higher rounds to keep everyone happy (after round 25 there's even some new friends for people to play with :troll:)

Wow there's even still an upcoming update? Awesome news. But Round 25? New friends? Yikes, that doesn't bode well for us haha. Gotta be honest, I don't think my team can manage to last until Round 20+; heck we barely managed in Round 17 (until we had to commit quasi-suicide because we were running out of time due to work/school the next day).

Game was intense; during the whole duration of the game, I stepped into the shoes of a a military sergeant barking orders to my siblings (and two of them are way older than me and barristers. Imagine that.) over the cacophony of shrieks, guffaws and hysterical laughter. "Don't open the door yet!" "Panzeerrrr incoming! Hold your ground!" "Screw this, every man for himself!"

But I guess it'll be interesting to see my team quickly crumble under pressure when your so called new found friends gives us a warm greeting when they start to feel complacent and smug on higher rounds (assuming we ever reach Round 25, that is). Anyway, thanks and cheers for the update!
8 years ago
A magnificently beautiful and challenging map. Initially frustrating but ultimately rewarding to master. I remember trying this map several months ago with my siblings and they were thoroughly cowered, dejected and destroyed by the narrow areas, the challenging rounds and the Panzer Soldats and Juggernauts. The map was clearly unapologetic to newcomers; it starts difficult and never lets up. My siblings resigned themselves to never being unable to conquer this map as it was allegedly created for masochists.

But yesterday, we made history (history in our context of course). We took a leap of faith and gave it another chance and lo and behold, were finally able to adapt to the difficult theme of the map and restore the lost pride and dignity we dismissed was forever consigned to oblivion. Gunning down the Panzer Soldat in the midst of hordes of the undead while carefully maneuvering around the claustrophobic map was immensely satisfying.

Oil Rig. If you think custom zombies are getting easy, think again. (I understand this "feat" of ours is hardly impressive but keep in mind my four-man team is composed of one self-proclaimed veteran gamer, two practicing litigators whose only games they ever managed to genuinely play prior to CODWAW was relics of the past like Dune or Myst and a teenage girl whose videogaming resume, aside from CODWAW, consist entirely of Little Big Planet).

Next up, we'll try to pick up the Requiem again and hopefully this time around, the requiem will not be for ours but for the undead haha.
8 years ago
First, it was Avengers? Now, Pokemon?! Wow, the zombie maps are getting more unique by each passing day. At this point I won't be surprise if somebody makes a Dora the Explorer map. B

I hope this game can lasts players for higher rounds, I see some rather huge open space on the screenshots, those usually makes for an easy camping spot. Well, in any case, thanks for the map man!
8 years ago
Is there supposed to be a green fog enveloping the whole map? It seems vastly different from the posted screenshots above and frankly would've been better without it. The screenshots show a distinctively attractive setting but the fog personally undermines the immersion.

Moreover, there are console commands that are visible during gameplay (e.g opening a room, numerous text appears something like zombie spawn 01). Is there any way to hide those texts from being intrusive?
8 years ago
This game is plagued with bugs (Iron Man Mark 1 gets stuck in the city near an entrance of a store) and overpowered abilities and this may not be the technical milestone to set the standards of COD zombie modding but this is THE MOSTt FUN map me and my siblings had ever had the good fortune to play in COD zombie custom map (of course it helps we love Avengers). We were awestruck that you could really use Spiderman's Web Shot, Iron man and War Machine suit and even Quick Silver moving at ridiculous speeds we still have not uncovered Thor's Hammer, Hulk's Serum and Captain America's shield.

There is a dizzying amount of content to be played here everywhere we explore the map, congrats for making a ludicrously fun map!

A little issue we had in the game (besides the bugs) is that the constantly playing Avengers music (while awesome) does get a bit repetitive when its played almost every second of the game, I most humbly suggest to "tone it down a bit." Because there is diminishing returns when there's a few zombies left and the Avenger's theme is chiming in. Its really cool but maybe have it played less, so when the music does start to play, the players are hyped, assemble in a quickly fashion and then unleash their superpowers on the undead haha.

Quick question for anyone; how does the Time Stone by the shore activate? We lasted at least 2 rounds, killing hundreds of zombies, inferno zombies and invisible zombies right beside it and it still won't finish gathering souls.
8 years ago
 :rainbow: This may be yet the most ambitious custom map I have ever seen and definitely the most custom I have ever seen. I took a glimpse of the first few minutes of the game and I could tell this one is going among the most memorable cooperative experience I will ever have with my siblings (CODzombies+ Avengers = happy family) I will probably order two huge yellow cab pizzas for the occasion.

Man I cannot wait to play this with my siblings, I can just imagine all of us fighting over who gets to play iron man haha! Big thanks for the map man!
8 years ago
After changing the Size of Corpses to Tiny (all four of us), the map still crashed but this time it occurred on the first room (the church) without having even opened any rooms yet. It was the same "gspawn" error. We have not encountered one Soul Chest before it crashed.

If it matters, we changed the Size of the Corpses before starting the map because for some reason, we weren't able to select Game Options during in-game.

8 years ago
Loading ...